Subject: Re: [bug#41455] [PATCH] gnu: Add python-daemux

From: Edouard Klein <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 May 2020 11:31:29 +0200

Hi !

Thank you for reviewing the patches.

Marius Bakke writes:

> Edouard Klein <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>> * /gnu/packages/python-xyz.scm (python-daemux): New variable
>
> Thanks!  The package LGTM but already does not apply because other
> packages have been appended to python-xyz.scm.  To reduce change of
> merge conflicts, I recommend adding packages somewhere "in the
> middle".

Thanks for the tip :)

>
> However, I wonder if this and python-libtmux are better suited in
> tmux.scm.  WDYT?

I have no strong feelings one way or the other, but I slightly lean
on the side of tmux.scm. I'll send two patches for python-libtmux and
python-daemux from the current master, in tmux.scm.

>
> In any case can you rebase this patch?  Thanks in advance!