Subject: bug#41386: 28.0.50; Gnus nnimap OAuth 2.0 support

From: Richard Stallman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 May 2020 23:54:18 -0400

[[[ To any NSA and FBI agents reading my email: please consider    ]]]
[[[ whether defending the US Constitution against all enemies,     ]]]
[[[ foreign or domestic, requires you to follow Snowden's example. ]]]

  > > Is it possible to log in on basic HTML view
  > > passing via a proxy that will hide your actual location?

  > Yes.  Here is the recipe I tested:

That is a little less bad.

Is there any positive indication that Google will let people continue
using this basic HTML mode?

I wonder -- is it possible for a program talking to that proxy to
convert the messages in the Gmail server into a mailbox file which you
could then pass to an MUA?

-- 
Dr Richard Stallman
Chief GNUisance of the GNU Project (https://gnu.org)
Founder, Free Software Foundation (https://fsf.org)
Internet Hall-of-Famer (https://internethalloffame.org)