Subject: bug#41370: 27.0.91; Eshell and exit-minibuffer

From: André Alexandre Gomes <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 May 2020 22:17:39 +0100

- M-x eshell-command
- M-n (empty input ring)
- M-x eshell
- pwd
- nothing happens 

This message appears:
"exit-minibuffer: No catch for tag: exit, nil"

In GNU Emacs 27.0.91 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.14)
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12007000
Recent messages:
Opening connection to imap.gmail.com via tls...
Opening connection to imap.gmail.com...done
Reading /home/aadcg/.newsrc.eld...
Opening nnfolder server on archive...done
No new newsgroups
Checking new news...
nnimap read 0k from imap.gmail.com (initial sync of 1 group; please wait)
Reading active file from archive via nnfolder...done
Reading active file via nndraft...done
Checking new news...done

Configured using:
 'configure
 CONFIG_SHELL=/gnu/store/pwcp239kjf7lnj5i4lkdzcfcxwcfyk72-bash-minimal-5.0.16/bin/bash
 SHELL=/gnu/store/pwcp239kjf7lnj5i4lkdzcfcxwcfyk72-bash-minimal-5.0.16/bin/bash
 --prefix=/gnu/store/fjal608v60mskmb6fbf2f4m3x752k1bb-emacs-next-27.0.91-0.c36c5a3
 --enable-fast-install --with-harfbuzz --with-modules
 --disable-build-details'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG SOUND DBUS GSETTINGS GLIB NOTIFY INOTIFY ACL
LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE HARFBUZZ M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 XDBE XIM MODULES THREADS JSON PDUMPER GMP

Important settings:
  value of $EMACSLOADPATH: /home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp:/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp
  value of $LANG: en_US.utf8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Group

Minor modes in effect:
  cursor-sensor-mode: t
  show-smartparens-global-mode: t
  smartparens-global-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  counsel-mode: t
  ivy-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  global-diff-hl-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  minions-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  gnus-undo-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  global-prettify-symbols-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/dash-autoloads hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/dash-20200426.2244/dash-autoloads
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/dash hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/dash-20200426.2244/dash
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ox-man hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ox-man
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ol-eshell hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ol-eshell
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-colview hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-colview
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-id hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-id
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-archive hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-archive
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-attach-git hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-attach-git
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ol-mhe hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ol-mhe
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-faces hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-faces
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-macs hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-macs
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-ref hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-ref
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-macro hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-macro
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-keys hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-keys
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-clock hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-clock
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-fortran hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-fortran
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ol-info hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ol-info
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-css hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-css
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-ruby hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-ruby
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-coq hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-coq
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-timer hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-timer
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-lint hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-lint
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mouse hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-mouse
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-C hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-C
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-screen hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-screen
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-ditaa hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-ditaa
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-sed hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-sed
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-ledger hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-ledger
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ol-docview hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ol-docview
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-octave hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-octave
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-hledger hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-hledger
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-duration hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-duration
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-habit hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-habit
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ox-org hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ox-org
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-gnuplot
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ox-publish hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ox-publish
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-core hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-core
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-plantuml hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-plantuml
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-ocaml hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-ocaml
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-ctags hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-ctags
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-datetree hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-datetree
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-python hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-python
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-lua hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-lua
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-ebnf hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-ebnf
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-compat hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-compat
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ol-bbdb hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ol-bbdb
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ol-irc hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ol-irc
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-src hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-src
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-maxima hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-maxima
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-pcomplete hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-pcomplete
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-list hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-list
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-comint hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-comint
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-io hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-io
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ol hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ol
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ox-html hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ox-html
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ox-texinfo hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ox-texinfo
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-sql hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-sql
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-dot hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-dot
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ox hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ox
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ox-beamer hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ox-beamer
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ox-md hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ox-md
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-abc hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-abc
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-js hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-js
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ol-eww hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ol-eww
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-attach hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-attach
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-autoloads hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-autoloads
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-indent hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-indent
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ox-ascii hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ox-ascii
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-capture hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-capture
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-calc hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-calc
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-element hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-element
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-processing hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-processing
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-mscgen hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-mscgen
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-latex hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-latex
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-eshell hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-eshell
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ol-w3m hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ol-w3m
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ox-latex hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ox-latex
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-makefile hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-makefile
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-R hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-R
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ol-gnus hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ol-gnus
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-java hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-java
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-tangle hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-tangle
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-lob hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-lob
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-sqlite hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-sqlite
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-stan hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-stan
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-feed hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-feed
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mobile hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-mobile
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-forth hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-forth
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-scheme hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-scheme
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-goto hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-goto
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-vala hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-vala
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-haskell hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-haskell
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/org hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-crypt hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-crypt
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-shell hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-shell
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-perl hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-perl
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-table hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-table
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ox-icalendar hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ox-icalendar
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-asymptote hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-asymptote
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-tempo hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-tempo
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-entities hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-entities
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-picolisp hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-picolisp
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ox-odt hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ox-odt
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-inlinetask hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-inlinetask
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-awk hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-awk
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-plot hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-plot
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-num hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-num
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-matlab hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-matlab
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-protocol hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-protocol
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-lilypond hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-lilypond
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-agenda hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-agenda
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-J hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-J
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ol-rmail hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ol-rmail
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-loaddefs hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-loaddefs
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-shen hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-shen
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-exp hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-exp
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-footnote hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-footnote
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-lisp hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-lisp
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-eval hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-eval
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-table hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-table
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-groovy hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-groovy
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-version hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-version
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-clojure hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-clojure
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-org hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-org
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ol-bibtex hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ol-bibtex
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-install hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-install
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-sass hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-sass
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/pdf-loader hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20200512.1524/pdf-loader
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/pdf-links hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20200512.1524/pdf-links
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/pdf-tools-autoloads hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20200512.1524/pdf-tools-autoloads
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/pdf-misc hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20200512.1524/pdf-misc
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/pdf-occur hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20200512.1524/pdf-occur
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/pdf-history hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20200512.1524/pdf-history
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/pdf-virtual hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20200512.1524/pdf-virtual
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/pdf-info hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20200512.1524/pdf-info
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/pdf-annot hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20200512.1524/pdf-annot
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/pdf-tools hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20200512.1524/pdf-tools
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/pdf-util hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20200512.1524/pdf-util
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/pdf-outline hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20200512.1524/pdf-outline
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/pdf-sync hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20200512.1524/pdf-sync
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/pdf-isearch hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20200512.1524/pdf-isearch
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/pdf-cache hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20200512.1524/pdf-cache
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/pdf-dev hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20200512.1524/pdf-dev
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/pdf-view hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20200512.1524/pdf-view
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/s-autoloads hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/s-20180406.808/s-autoloads
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/s hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/s-20180406.808/s
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/sx-button hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/sx-20191229.1746/sx-button
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/sx-search hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/sx-20191229.1746/sx-search
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/sx-cache hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/sx-20191229.1746/sx-cache
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/sx-time hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/sx-20191229.1746/sx-time
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/sx-method hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/sx-20191229.1746/sx-method
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/sx-interaction hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/sx-20191229.1746/sx-interaction
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/sx-request hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/sx-20191229.1746/sx-request
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/sx-site hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/sx-20191229.1746/sx-site
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/sx hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/sx-20191229.1746/sx
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/sx-question-mode hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/sx-20191229.1746/sx-question-mode
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/sx-favorites hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/sx-20191229.1746/sx-favorites
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/sx-user hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/sx-20191229.1746/sx-user
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/sx-question-list hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/sx-20191229.1746/sx-question-list
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/sx-tab hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/sx-20191229.1746/sx-tab
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/sx-encoding hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/sx-20191229.1746/sx-encoding
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/sx-babel hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/sx-20191229.1746/sx-babel
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/sx-question-print hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/sx-20191229.1746/sx-question-print
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/sx-notify hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/sx-20191229.1746/sx-notify
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/sx-load hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/sx-20191229.1746/sx-load
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/sx-question hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/sx-20191229.1746/sx-question
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/sx-networks hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/sx-20191229.1746/sx-networks
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/sx-inbox hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/sx-20191229.1746/sx-inbox
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/sx-filter hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/sx-20191229.1746/sx-filter
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/sx-tag hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/sx-20191229.1746/sx-tag
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/sx-compose hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/sx-20191229.1746/sx-compose
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/sx-auth hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/sx-20191229.1746/sx-auth
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/sx-switchto hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/sx-20191229.1746/sx-switchto
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/sx-autoloads hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/sx-20191229.1746/sx-autoloads
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/markdown-mode-autoloads hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/markdown-mode-20200517.228/markdown-mode-autoloads
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/markdown-mode hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/markdown-mode-20200517.228/markdown-mode
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/tablist-autoloads hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/tablist-20200427.2205/tablist-autoloads
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/tablist-filter hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/tablist-20200427.2205/tablist-filter
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/tablist hides /home/aadcg/.emacs.d/elpa/tablist-20200427.2205/tablist
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ox-man hides /home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ol-eshell hides /home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-id hides /home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-id
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ol-mhe hides /home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-faces hides /home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-plot hides /home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-macs hides /home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-num hides /home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-num
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-ref hides /home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-macro hides /home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-sqlite hides /home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-shell hides /home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ol-info hides /home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ox-icalendar hides /home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-python hides /home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-exp hides /home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-coq hides /home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-timer hides /home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-lint hides /home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-latex hides /home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-colview hides /home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-ruby hides /home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-sed hides /home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-awk hides /home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-indent hides /home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ox-html hides /home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-habit hides /home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ox-org hides /home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-perl hides /home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-ocaml hides /home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-core hides /home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-datetree hides /home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-attach hides /home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-list hides /home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-list
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-ebnf hides /home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-pcomplete hides /home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-maxima hides /home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-io hides /home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-J hides /home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-comint hides /home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ox-texinfo hides /home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-archive hides /home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-dot hides /home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-mscgen hides /home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ox-ascii hides /home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-octave hides /home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-entities hides /home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ol-eww hides /home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-makefile hides /home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-java hides /home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-sass hides /home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ol-bibtex hides /home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-capture hides /home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-groovy hides /home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-calc hides /home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-lua hides /home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-element hides /home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-element
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-processing hides /home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ol hides /home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ol
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ox-latex hides /home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ol-bbdb hides /home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-stan hides /home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-ditaa hides /home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ol-w3m hides /home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob hides /home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-asymptote hides /home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-tangle hides /home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-lob hides /home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-keys hides /home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-clock hides /home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mobile hides /home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-ctags hides /home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-scheme hides /home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-vala hides /home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-inlinetask hides /home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-haskell hides /home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-goto hides /home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-eshell hides /home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/org hides /home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-crypt hides /home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-plantuml hides /home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-attach-git hides /home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-table hides /home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-table
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ol-docview hides /home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ox-publish hides /home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-compat hides /home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ol-rmail hides /home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-agenda hides /home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-R hides /home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-src hides /home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-src
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-tempo hides /home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mouse hides /home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-table hides /home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-ledger hides /home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-C hides /home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-screen hides /home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-abc hides /home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-picolisp hides /home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ox hides /home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ox
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ox-odt hides /home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ol-irc hides /home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-feed hides /home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-matlab hides /home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ox-md hides /home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-protocol hides /home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-hledger hides /home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-js hides /home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-duration hides /home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-shen hides /home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-sql hides /home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-loaddefs hides /home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-css hides /home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-forth hides /home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ox-beamer hides /home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-footnote hides /home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-lilypond hides /home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-version hides /home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-version
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-fortran hides /home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-org hides /home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-lisp hides /home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-eval hides /home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-install hides /home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-install
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-clojure hides /home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/ol-gnus hides /home/aadcg/.guix-profile/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ol-gnus

Features:
(cursor-sensor nndraft nnmh nnfolder utf-7 gnutls network-stream nsm
gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg gnus-art
mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig nntp gnus-cache mailalias
smtpmail qp magit-utils crm mule-util bookmark eieio-opt speedbar
sb-image ezimage dframe pp shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug em-unix
em-script em-prompt em-ls em-hist em-pred em-glob em-dirs esh-var
em-cmpl em-basic em-banner em-alias esh-mode eshell esh-cmd esh-proc
esh-module esh-groups org-bullets image-file cap-words superword subword
smartparens-config smartparens-text smartparens hl-line tramp-cache
tramp-sh tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration files-x
tramp-compat ls-lisp recentf tree-widget autorevert filenotify server
keycast wttrin xterm-color sendmail time yeis ispell robin
google-translate-default-ui google-translate-core-ui
google-translate-core google-translate-tk google-translate-backend
company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags etags fileloop
company-gtags company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-files
company-capf company-cmake company-xcode company-clang company-semantic
company-eclim company-template company-bbdb company pcase smex ido
counsel xdg xref project compile swiper ivy colir color ivy-overlay
expand-region text-mode-expansions the-org-mode-expansions
er-basic-expansions thingatpt expand-region-core expand-region-custom
pretty-sha-path org-drill-table s org-drill persist org-id org-agenda
htmlize cl ox-beamer ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt
rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex
ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox ob-ditaa ob-shell
shell ob-latex ob-haskell ob-python ob-scheme geiser-impl help-fns
radix-tree geiser-custom geiser-base rainbow-delimiters diff-hl vc-dir
ewoc vc vc-dispatcher em-term term disp-table ehelp esh-ext esh-opt
esh-io esh-arg esh-util saveplace minions dash edmacro kmacro
use-package-bind-key bind-key delsel modus-operandi-theme
modus-vivendi-theme cus-edit cus-start cus-load use-package-core vc-git
diff-mode org-element avl-tree generator ol-eww ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc
ol-info ol-gnus nnir gnus-sum url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history mailcap shr url-cookie url-domsuf url-util svg
xml dom gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail
mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time iso8601 gnus-spec gnus-int
gnus-range message rmc puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg
epg-config mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev
gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus nnheader gnus-util rmail
rmail-loaddefs rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums text-property-search
mail-utils mm-util mail-prsvr wid-edit ol-docview doc-view jka-compr
image-mode exif dired dired-loaddefs ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m
cl-extra help-mode org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp
org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete pcomplete comint
ansi-color ring org-list org-faces org-entities time-date noutline
outline easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-table
ol org-keys org-compat advice org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec
find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs finder-inf yasnippet-autoloads
yaml-mode-autoloads xterm-color-autoloads wttrin-autoloads
with-editor-autoloads visual-fill-column-autoloads use-package-autoloads
telega-autoloads tablist-autoloads sx-autoloads smex-autoloads
smartparens-autoloads s-autoloads rainbow-delimiters-autoloads
pyvenv-autoloads pretty-mode-autoloads pdf-tools-autoloads
org-tree-slide-autoloads org-bullets-autoloads org-autoloads
minions-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads magit-popup-autoloads
ivy-autoloads hydra-autoloads htmlize-autoloads ht-autoloads
highlight-indentation-autoloads hide-mode-line-autoloads guix-autoloads
rx google-translate-autoloads gif-screencast-autoloads geiser-install
geiser find-file-in-project-autoloads expand-region-autoloads
emojify-autoloads emms-auto elpy-autoloads elmacro-autoloads
edit-indirect-autoloads diminish-autoloads diff-hl-autoloads
default-text-scale-autoloads dash-autoloads csv-mode-autoloads
company-autoloads cdlatex-autoloads bui-autoloads avy-autoloads
auctex-autoloads tex-site guix-emacs info package easymenu browse-url
url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs
eieio-loaddefs password-cache json subr-x map url-vars seq byte-opt gv
bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib tooltip eldoc electric
uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote threads dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 639301 29856)
 (symbols 48 43577 6)
 (strings 32 179474 11207)
 (string-bytes 1 5452685)
 (vectors 16 67016)
 (vector-slots 8 1524992 62046)
 (floats 8 736 315)
 (intervals 56 5149 384)
 (buffers 1000 29))
<#secure method=pgpmime mode=encrypt>

-- 

-- 
André Alexandre Gomes
"Free Thought, Free World"