Subject: bug#4137: 23.1.50; vc-dir waits instead of error message

From: Richard Stallman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2025 19:15:30 -0400

[[[ To any NSA and FBI agents reading my email: please consider    ]]]
[[[ whether defending the US Constitution against all enemies,     ]]]
[[[ foreign or domestic, requires you to follow Snowden's example. ]]]

  > > I hae no way to access the RT tickets, but you can do that.
  > > Can you possibly show me the initial bug report?

  > There are several messages from you, so you probably want to read
  > through the web view: <https://debbugs.gnu.org/4137>.

I am so far behind on reading some emails that I don't see them for
two months.  I just today saw your last reply about this.  I was able
to use the debbugs web interface and saw that the initial bug report
was from 2009!  I did not know that until just now.

Sine the bug happened so long ago, it has probably disappeared by now,
you may as well close it and we will see if anyone reports it again some day.

-- 
Dr Richard Stallman (https://stallman.org)
Chief GNUisance of the GNU Project (https://gnu.org)
Founder, Free Software Foundation (https://fsf.org)
Internet Hall-of-Famer (https://internethalloffame.org)