Subject: Re: [PATCH v5] finalize java-openjfx packages

From: Ioannis Kappas <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2022 08:22:56 +0100

Hi Julien,

On Tue, Jun 21, 2022 at 6:27 PM Julien Lepiller <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> Hi Ioannis,
>
> Could you fix all this and send a new patch series, with one patch per
> package, so we can try applying them and checking them more closely?

please find patch v6 series as attached. Changes from last patch are

1. Each package definition is in a separate commit/patch file - as requested.
1. Output all native libs to lib/openjfx - no arch specific directory,
as requested.
2. Add native libs path to java.library.path property at static initialization,
so that the NativeLibsLoader can locate them at runtime  - This is a
better working solution than loading by absolute path, since the
latter was not working during testing if the native libs were not
installed.
3. Install native libs after 'install phase - previously the native
libs were installed unconditionally just after compilation, which is
wrong.
4. Pass CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS argument as a single string - as requested.
5. Use new style inputs for packages - as requested.
6. Remove #t at the end of phases - as requested.

Thanks