Subject: bug#41340: closed (Re: bug#41340: 26.3; ido-completing-read doesn't respect completion-auto-help)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Wed, 20 May 2020 23:27:01 +0000

Your bug report

#41340: 26.3; ido-completing-read doesn't respect completion-auto-help

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
41340: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=41340
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#41340: 26.3; ido-completing-read doesn't respect completion-auto-help
From: Dmitry Gutov <[email-masked]>
To: "Ryan C. Thompson" <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 May 2020 02:26:03 +0300
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Version: 28.1

On 20.05.2020 17:34, Ryan C. Thompson wrote:
> On 5/20/20 10:20 AM, Ryan C. Thompson wrote:
>> Perhaps an better approach would be to define an auxiliary wrapper 
>> function that only calls `ido-completion-help' if 
>> `completion-auto-help' is non-nil, and set that as the default for 
>> `ido-cannot-complete-command'.
> 
> Here is a patch to implement the suggestion above.

Pushed to master, thanks!

Subject: 26.3; ido-completing-read doesn't respect completion-auto-help
From: "Ryan C. Thompson" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 16 May 2020 19:46:15 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

When completion-auto-help is nil, ido-completing-read still pops up a 
completions buffer when pressing TAB on an ambiguous completion. This 
can be fixed manually by setting ido-cannot-complete-command to ignore, 
but it might be nice if ido-completion-help (the default value of 
ido-cannot-complete-command) was a no-op when completion-auto-helpis nil.

This was originally reported to me in the ido-completing-read+ issue 
tracker: 
https://github.com/DarwinAwardWinner/ido-completing-read-plus/issues/172

It would be easy enough for me to advise ido-completion-help to 
implement the above suggestion (and I probably will need to anyway, for 
the sake of older Emacsen, at least within ido-cr+ completion). However, 
this seems like something that can and probably should be fixed in ido 
itself.

Example code to reproduce the bug:

(let ((completion-auto-help nil))
   (ido-completing-read "Pick one: " '("apple" "appstore" "application") 
nil t nil nil "apple"))

Type "ap" and then press TAB repeatedly. The completions buffer will 
appear despite completion-auto-help being nil. If you replace replace 
ido-completing-read with completing-read-default and do the same, the 
completions buffer does not appear, as expected.

In GNU Emacs 26.3 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, Xaw3d scroll 
bars)
of 2020-03-26, modified by Debian built on lcy01-amd64-020
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12008000
System Description: Ubuntu 20.04 LTS

Recent messages:

Mark set
ido-completion-help@respect-completion-auto-help
Quit [3 times]
Mark set
[3 times]
Quit [5 times]
ido-completion-help@respect-completion-auto-help
Quit [6 times]
Killed inactive buffer: *Ido Completions*.

Configured using:
'configure --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
--sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/lib
--localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
--mandir=/usr/share/man --enable-libsystemd --with-pop=yes
--enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/26.3/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp 

--with-sound=alsa --without-gconf --with-mailutils --build
x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr --sharedstatedir=/var/lib
--libexecdir=/usr/lib --localstatedir=/var/lib
--infodir=/usr/share/info --mandir=/usr/share/man --enable-libsystemd
--with-pop=yes
--enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/26.3/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp 

--with-sound=alsa --without-gconf --with-mailutils --with-x=yes
--with-x-toolkit=lucid --with-toolkit-scroll-bars --without-gsettings
'CFLAGS=-g -O2 -fdebug-prefix-map=/build/emacs-mEZBk7/emacs-26.3+1=.
-fstack-protector-strong -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wall'
'CPPFLAGS=-Wdate-time -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2'
'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-Bsymbolic-functions -Wl,-z,relro''

Configured features:
XAW3D XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GLIB NOTIFY
ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS LUCID X11 XDBE XIM THREADS LIBSYSTEMD LCMS2

Important settings:
value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
recentf-mode: t
adjust-parens-mode: t
diff-auto-refine-mode: t
winner-mode: t
which-key-mode: t
which-function-mode: t
savehist-mode: t
save-place-mode: t
minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
midnight-mode: t
icomplete-mode: t
global-hl-line-mode: t
desktop-save-mode: t
delete-selection-mode: t
ws-butler-global-mode: t
ws-butler-mode: t
volatile-highlights-mode: t
global-undo-tree-mode: t
undo-tree-mode: t
sml-modeline-mode: t
rainbow-delimiters-mode: t
pretty-symbols-mode: t
global-pointback-mode: t
pointback-mode: t
mode-line-bell-mode: t
mac-pseudo-daemon-mode: t
lexbind-mode: t
imagex-auto-adjust-mode: t
ido-yes-or-no-mode: t
minibuffer-electric-default-mode: t
ido-everywhere: t
ido-complete-space-or-hyphen-mode: t
highlight-stages-global-mode: t
highlight-stages-mode: t
highlight-defined-mode: t
global-git-gutter-mode: t
shell-dirtrack-mode: t
editorconfig-mode: t
beacon-mode: t
bar-cursor-mode: t
autopair-global-mode: t
autopair-mode: t
show-paren-mode: t
auto-dim-other-buffers-mode: t
global-auto-complete-mode: t
auto-complete-mode: t
global-anzu-mode: t
anzu-mode: t
amx-mode: t
override-global-mode: t
straight-use-package-mode: t
straight-package-neutering-mode: t
tooltip-mode: t
global-eldoc-mode: t
eldoc-mode: t
electric-indent-mode: t
mouse-wheel-mode: t
file-name-shadow-mode: t
global-font-lock-mode: t
font-lock-mode: t
blink-cursor-mode: t
auto-composition-mode: t
auto-encryption-mode: t
auto-compression-mode: t
line-number-mode: t
transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/flycheck-elsa/Elsafile hides 
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/elsa/Elsafile
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-C hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-ebnf hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-core hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-shen hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-matlab hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-icalendar hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-compat hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-indent hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-plot hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-footnote hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-table hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-forth hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-sass hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-sed hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-dot hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-R hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-lint hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-capture hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-lisp hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-haskell hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-src hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-src
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-makefile hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-picolisp hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-scheme hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-protocol hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-crypt hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-clojure hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-colview hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-exp hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-ref hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-element hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-element
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-sql hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-awk hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-pcomplete hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-texinfo hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-java hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-lua hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-shell hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-python hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-stan hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-coq hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-ledger hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-duration hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-inlinetask hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-emacs-lisp hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-clock hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-abc hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-html hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-table hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-table
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-ditaa hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-asymptote hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-agenda hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-calc hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-perl hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-gnuplot hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-org hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-screen hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-latex hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-octave hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-lob hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-attach hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-datetree hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-macro hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-eval hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-feed hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-io hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-ctags hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-org hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-macs hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-sqlite hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-fortran hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-groovy hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-list hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-list
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-habit hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-tangle hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-comint hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-install hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-install
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-maxima hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-css hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-man hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-mscgen hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-odt hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-plantuml hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-latex hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-ruby hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-id hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-id
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-J hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-faces hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-lilypond hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-mobile hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-md hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-beamer hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-ocaml hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-js hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-entities hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-loaddefs hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-vala hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-hledger hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-processing hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-publish hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-archive hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-mouse hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-ascii hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-timer hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/let-alist/let-alist hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/emacs-lisp/let-alist

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr tramp-cache recentf tree-widget misearch
multi-isearch iso-transl eieio-opt speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe
two-column crux dabbrev cl-print completion help-fns radix-tree poly-R
poly-markdown poly-noweb markdown-mode edit-indirect cursor-sensor
ess-r-mode ess-r-flymake ess-r-xref ess-trns ess-r-package
ess-r-completion ess-roxy ess-r-syntax ess-rd hideshow ess-s-lang
ess-help ess-mode ess-inf ess-tracebug sh-script smie executable
adjust-parens elec-pair org-eldoc ol-eww eww mm-url url-queue url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
url-domsuf url-util mailcap shr svg xml ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info
ol-gnus nnir gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap
nnmail mail-source tls gnutls utf7 netrc nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int
gnus-range gnus-win ol-docview doc-view jka-compr image-mode ol-bibtex
bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m conf-mode autorevert filenotify vc-git diff-mode
flymake-proc flymake editorconfig-core editorconfig-core-handle
editorconfig-fnmatch server emacsbug message rmc puny rfc822 mml mml-sec
epa epg mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev
gmm-utils mailheader sendmail face-remap winner which-key which-func
savehist saveplace mb-depth midnight icomplete hl-line desktop frameset
delsel yaml-mode ws-butler with-simulated-input volatile-highlights
undo-tree diff tempbuf system-specific-settings snakemake-mode python
tramp-sh smooth-scrolling sml-modeline slime compile etags xref project
arc-mode archive-mode hyperspec browse-url slime-autoloads
reveal-in-osx-finder dired dired-loaddefs rainbow-delimiters
pretty-symbols polymode derived poly-lock polymode-base polymode-weave
polymode-export polymode-compat polymode-methods polymode-core
polymode-classes eieio-custom eieio-base color pointback assoc paradox
paradox-menu paradox-commit-list hydra lv paradox-execute paradox-github
paradox-core spinner package-lint let-alist finder org-bullets ox-extra
ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn
nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar
ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-element avl-tree generator gnus
nnheader gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mail-utils mm-util mail-prsvr occur-context-resize noflet cl-indent
mode-line-bell mac-pseudo-daemon lexbind-mode json-mode json-reformat
json-snatcher js sgml-mode dom imenu cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus
cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs iqa image+
image-file ido-yes-or-no ido-completing-read+ memoize minibuf-eldef ido
ido-complete-space-or-hyphen htmlize cl highlight-stages
highlight-defined header2 header2-autoloads git-wip-mode vc
vc-dispatcher git-wip-mode-autoloads git-gutter-fringe fringe-helper
git-gutter-fringe-autoloads fringe-helper-autoloads git-gutter
git-gutter-autoloads flycheck-elsa flycheck-elsa-autoloads flycheck
flycheck-autoloads let-alist-autoloads pkg-info-autoloads filelock
filelock-autoloads esup-autoloads cus-edit cus-start cus-load wid-edit
ess ess-utils ess-custom tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver
ucs-normalize shell parse-time ess-autoloads julia-mode-autoloads elsa
elsa-typed-subr elsa-typed-thingatpt elsa-typed-syntax
elsa-extension-builtin elsa-ruleset elsa-rules-list elsa-analyser
elsa-typed-builtin elsa-english elsa-check elsa-state elsa-scope
elsa-reader elsa-type-helpers elsa-error pcase elsa-variable trinary
elsa-types elsa-autoloads trinary-autoloads editorconfig
editorconfig-autoloads readme-debian readme-debian-autoloads
debian-copyright debian-copyright-autoloads debian-control-mode
debian-control-mode-autoloads debian-changelog-mode add-log
debian-changelog-mode-autoloads diminish diminish-autoloads decide
decide-autoloads crux-autoloads creole-mode-autoloads cl-lib-highlight
cl-lib-highlight-autoloads cask-mode cask-mode-autoloads cask
cask-bootstrap ansi package-recipe-mode package-build-badges
package-build package-recipe eieio-compat json map lisp-mnt shut-up epl
git commander cask-autoloads ansi-autoloads package-build-autoloads
shut-up-autoloads epl-autoloads buttercup warnings ert pp ewoc debug
buttercup-compat buttercup-autoloads beacon beacon-autoloads bar-cursor
bar-cursor-autoloads autopair paren autopair-autoloads
auto-dim-other-buffers auto-dim-other-buffers-autoloads auto-complete
edmacro kmacro popup auto-complete-autoloads popup-autoloads finder-inf
async async-autoloads apt-sources-list apt-sources-list-autoloads
apache-mode-autoloads anzu thingatpt anzu-autoloads amx amx-autoloads
adjust-parens-autoloads exec-path-from-shell
exec-path-from-shell-autoloads f s f-autoloads s-autoloads req-package
view req-package-cycles req-package-args req-package-hooks ht log4e rx
dash use-package use-package-ensure use-package-delight
use-package-diminish use-package-bind-key bind-key use-package-core
package epg-config url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio
eieio-core eieio-loaddefs password-cache url-vars seq
req-package-autoloads ht-autoloads log4e-autoloads dash-autoloads
use-package-autoloads bind-key-autoloads org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob
ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete
pcomplete comint ansi-color ring org-list org-faces org-entities
time-date noutline outline easy-mmode ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval
org-table ol org-keys org-compat byte-opt advice org-macs org-loaddefs
format-spec find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
org-plus-contrib-autoloads org-version straight-autoloads info cl-extra
help-mode easymenu straight subr-x cl-macs gv bytecomp byte-compile
cl-loaddefs cl-lib cconv mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook
help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting
font-render-setting x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1289052 127286)
(symbols 48 79943 1)
(miscs 40 2767 3163)
(strings 32 448440 6578)
(string-bytes 1 7618228)
(vectors 16 107525)
(vector-slots 8 2429484 97702)
(floats 8 583 1378)
(intervals 56 11794 168)
(buffers 992 50))