Subject: bug#41276: Acknowledgement ([PATCH 0/9] Various small improvements to EasyPG)

From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 May 2020 10:26:45 +0300

> From: Jonas Bernoulli <[email-masked]>
> Date: Thu, 14 May 2020 22:14:36 +0200
> 
> Please excuse me for ending up opening an issue per commit and just
> delete issues 41268-41275 and 41277 (but not 41276, this issue).
> 
> I sent the patches using:
>   git send-email 000* --to=[email-masked]
> 
> I should have used
>   git send-email 0000-cover-letter.patch --to=[email-masked]
> wait for the response
> > If you wish to submit further information on this problem, please
> > send it to [email-masked].
> and then
>   0000-cover-letter.patch
>   git send-email 000* --to=[email-masked]
> 
> which is what I am gonna do now.  Fingers crossed.  The patches may
> arrive in the wrong order again, I don't know how to prevent that.

A few of the patches in the series don't have commit log messages, or
the commit log messages are not in our usual format (see CONTRIBUTE,
and also look at the other commits in the repository for examples).

Also, since you are submitting the patches after you already know the
bug number, please mention the bug number in the commit log messages,
as doing that saves whoever actually installs the changeset from doing
the equivalent of "git commit --amend" to add the reference to the bug
number before pushing.

Thanks.  Let's wait with pushing for a few days so that others could
comment.