Subject: bug#41276: [PATCH v2 0/8] Various small improvements to EasyPG

From: Jonas Bernoulli <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2020 17:47:31 +0200

Here's v2.  I believe I have addressed all the feedback.

I have removed one commit, to be resubmitted at a later time.

Sorry for the delay.

[These patch series was created using git-format-patch, which means
that the commit message summary lines can be found in the mail subject
lines.  I am the author of all of these commits, I am not just the
person who is submitting them.]

     Jonas

Jonas Bernoulli (8):
  * lisp/epa.el (epa-faces): Move definition.
  Add all epa faces to epa-faces Custom group
  * lisp/epg-config.el (epg-config--make-gpg-configuration): Fix
    indentation.
  Improve and add doc-strings
  Drop unnecessary backward compatibility aliases
  Cosmetic changes to epa libraries
  epa-key-list-mode-map: Use widget-keymap as parent keymap
  * lisp/epa.el (epa-show-key): New command.

 lisp/epa-dired.el  | 44 ++++++++++++++++++--------------------------
 lisp/epa-file.el   | 30 ++++++++----------------------
 lisp/epa-hook.el   | 11 +++++++----
 lisp/epa.el        | 39 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++-------------
 lisp/epg-config.el | 14 +++++++-------
 5 files changed, 66 insertions(+), 72 deletions(-)

-- 
2.26.0