Subject: 27.0.90; Dired default file operation target no longer guessed

From: Wojciech Siewierski <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 May 2020 13:33:34 +0200

Test scenario, from 'emacs -Q':
1. Open two dired buffers in two windows.
2. Try moving a file by pressing 'R'.
3. The currently suggested directory should be the file's original
   directory, that's expected.
4. Press M-n.
5. The currently suggested directory should be the directory of the
   second buffer window.

That was the case in Emacs 26.3 but not in Emacs 27.0.90 which now
changes the moved file's directory into its full current path upon
pressing M-n.  Just to be clear, I do not want the second directory to
be the initial default (i.e. what setting dired-dwim-target to t would
do), I only expect this behavior after pressing M-n.

In GNU Emacs 27.0.90 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, cairo version 1.16.0)
 of 2020-05-11 built on localhost
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12007000
System Description: Gentoo/Linux

Recent messages:
Loading /home/vifon/.emacs.d/skeletons/rust-skeleton.el (source)...done
Loading /home/vifon/.emacs.d/skeletons/shell-skeleton.el (source)...done
Loading /home/vifon/.emacs.d/skeletons/tex-skeleton.el (source)...done
Loading /home/vifon/.emacs.d/skeletons/web-skeleton.el (source)...done
Created evince link.
Loading /home/vifon/.emacs.d/.mc-lists.el (source)...done
Loading /home/vifon/.emacs.d/local.el (source)...done
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.
Quit
Package cl is deprecated

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/usr --build=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
 --host=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu --mandir=/usr/share/man
 --infodir=/usr/share/info --datadir=/usr/share --sysconfdir=/etc
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --disable-silent-rules
 --docdir=/usr/share/doc/emacs-27.0.90
 --htmldir=/usr/share/doc/emacs-27.0.90/html --libdir=/usr/lib64
 --program-suffix=-emacs-27-vcs --includedir=/usr/include/emacs-27-vcs
 --infodir=/usr/share/info/emacs-27-vcs --localstatedir=/var
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --without-compress-install --without-hesiod --without-pop
 --with-dumping=pdumper --with-file-notification=inotify --enable-acl
 --with-dbus --with-modules --without-gameuser --with-libgmp --with-gpm
 --without-json --without-kerberos --without-kerberos5 --with-lcms2
 --with-xml2 --without-mailutils --without-selinux --with-gnutls
 --without-libsystemd --with-threads --without-wide-int --with-zlib
 --with-sound=alsa --with-x --without-ns --without-gconf
 --without-gsettings --without-toolkit-scroll-bars --with-gif
 --with-jpeg --with-png --with-rsvg --with-tiff --with-xpm
 --without-imagemagick --with-xft --with-cairo --without-harfbuzz
 --without-libotf --without-m17n-flt --with-x-toolkit=lucid
 --without-xaw3d 'CFLAGS=-march=native -O2 -pipe' CPPFLAGS=
 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1 -Wl,--as-needed''

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG CAIRO SOUND GPM DBUS GLIB NOTIFY INOTIFY ACL
GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE ZLIB LUCID X11 XDBE XIM MODULES THREADS PDUMPER
LCMS2 GMP

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.utf8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Org

Minor modes in effect:
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  global-diff-hl-mode: t
  emacs-lock-mode: kill
  winner-mode: t
  beacon-mode: t
  volatile-highlights-mode: t
  dired-recent-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  global-subword-mode: t
  subword-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  ivy-mode: t
  el-patch-use-package-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/cmake-mode-3.17.2/cmake-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cmake/cmake-mode
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/dash-20200426.2244/dash hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/dash/dash
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/f-0.20.0/f hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/f/f
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/notmuch-0.29.3/notmuch-lib hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch/notmuch-lib
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/notmuch-0.29.3/notmuch-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch/notmuch-compat
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/notmuch-0.29.3/notmuch-parser hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch/notmuch-parser
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/notmuch-0.29.3/notmuch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch/notmuch
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/notmuch-0.29.3/notmuch-query hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch/notmuch-query
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/notmuch-0.29.3/notmuch-show hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch/notmuch-show
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/notmuch-0.29.3/notmuch-tree hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch/notmuch-tree
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/notmuch-0.29.3/notmuch-wash hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch/notmuch-wash
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/notmuch-0.29.3/notmuch-hello hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch/notmuch-hello
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/notmuch-0.29.3/notmuch-mua hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch/notmuch-mua
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/notmuch-0.29.3/notmuch-address hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch/notmuch-address
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/notmuch-0.29.3/notmuch-maildir-fcc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch/notmuch-maildir-fcc
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/notmuch-0.29.3/notmuch-message hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch/notmuch-message
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/notmuch-0.29.3/notmuch-crypto hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch/notmuch-crypto
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/notmuch-0.29.3/notmuch-tag hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch/notmuch-tag
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/notmuch-0.29.3/coolj hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch/coolj
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/notmuch-0.29.3/notmuch-print hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch/notmuch-print
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/notmuch-0.29.3/notmuch-jump hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch/notmuch-jump
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/notmuch-0.29.3/notmuch-company hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch/notmuch-company
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/notmuch-0.29.3/notmuch-draft hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch/notmuch-draft
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/s-1.12.0/s hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/s/s
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/with-editor-20200217.1015/with-editor hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/with-editor/with-editor
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/org-plus-contrib-20200511/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/org-plus-contrib-20200511/ob-J hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/org-plus-contrib-20200511/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/org-plus-contrib-20200511/ob-abc hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/org-plus-contrib-20200511/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/org-plus-contrib-20200511/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/org-plus-contrib-20200511/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/org-plus-contrib-20200511/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/org-plus-contrib-20200511/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/org-plus-contrib-20200511/ob-coq hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/org-plus-contrib-20200511/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/org-plus-contrib-20200511/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/org-plus-contrib-20200511/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/org-plus-contrib-20200511/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/org-plus-contrib-20200511/ob-ebnf hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/org-plus-contrib-20200511/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/org-plus-contrib-20200511/ob-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/org-plus-contrib-20200511/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/org-plus-contrib-20200511/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/org-plus-contrib-20200511/ob-forth hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/org-plus-contrib-20200511/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/org-plus-contrib-20200511/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/org-plus-contrib-20200511/ob-groovy hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/org-plus-contrib-20200511/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/org-plus-contrib-20200511/ob-hledger hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/org-plus-contrib-20200511/ob-io hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/org-plus-contrib-20200511/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/org-plus-contrib-20200511/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/org-plus-contrib-20200511/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/org-plus-contrib-20200511/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/org-plus-contrib-20200511/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/org-plus-contrib-20200511/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/org-plus-contrib-20200511/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/org-plus-contrib-20200511/ob-lua hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/org-plus-contrib-20200511/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/org-plus-contrib-20200511/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/org-plus-contrib-20200511/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/org-plus-contrib-20200511/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/org-plus-contrib-20200511/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/org-plus-contrib-20200511/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/org-plus-contrib-20200511/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/org-plus-contrib-20200511/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/org-plus-contrib-20200511/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/org-plus-contrib-20200511/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/org-plus-contrib-20200511/ob-processing hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/org-plus-contrib-20200511/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/org-plus-contrib-20200511/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/org-plus-contrib-20200511/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/org-plus-contrib-20200511/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/org-plus-contrib-20200511/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/org-plus-contrib-20200511/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/org-plus-contrib-20200511/ob-sed hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/org-plus-contrib-20200511/ob-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/org-plus-contrib-20200511/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/org-plus-contrib-20200511/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/org-plus-contrib-20200511/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/org-plus-contrib-20200511/ob-stan hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/org-plus-contrib-20200511/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/org-plus-contrib-20200511/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/org-plus-contrib-20200511/ob-vala hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/org-plus-contrib-20200511/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/org-plus-contrib-20200511/ol-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/org-plus-contrib-20200511/ol-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/org-plus-contrib-20200511/ol-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/org-plus-contrib-20200511/ol-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/org-plus-contrib-20200511/ol-eww hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/org-plus-contrib-20200511/ol-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/org-plus-contrib-20200511/ol-info hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/org-plus-contrib-20200511/ol-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/org-plus-contrib-20200511/ol-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/org-plus-contrib-20200511/ol-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/org-plus-contrib-20200511/ol-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/org-plus-contrib-20200511/ol hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ol
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/org-plus-contrib-20200511/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/org-plus-contrib-20200511/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/org-plus-contrib-20200511/org-attach-git hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/org-plus-contrib-20200511/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/org-plus-contrib-20200511/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/org-plus-contrib-20200511/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/org-plus-contrib-20200511/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/org-plus-contrib-20200511/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/org-plus-contrib-20200511/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/org-plus-contrib-20200511/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/org-plus-contrib-20200511/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/org-plus-contrib-20200511/org-duration hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/org-plus-contrib-20200511/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-element
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/org-plus-contrib-20200511/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/org-plus-contrib-20200511/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/org-plus-contrib-20200511/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/org-plus-contrib-20200511/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/org-plus-contrib-20200511/org-goto hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/org-plus-contrib-20200511/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/org-plus-contrib-20200511/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-id
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/org-plus-contrib-20200511/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/org-plus-contrib-20200511/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/org-plus-contrib-20200511/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-install
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/org-plus-contrib-20200511/org-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/org-plus-contrib-20200511/org-lint hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/org-plus-contrib-20200511/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-list
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/org-plus-contrib-20200511/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/org-plus-contrib-20200511/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/org-plus-contrib-20200511/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/org-plus-contrib-20200511/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/org-plus-contrib-20200511/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/org-plus-contrib-20200511/org-num hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-num
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/org-plus-contrib-20200511/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/org-plus-contrib-20200511/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/org-plus-contrib-20200511/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/org-plus-contrib-20200511/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-src
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/org-plus-contrib-20200511/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-table
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/org-plus-contrib-20200511/org-tempo hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/org-plus-contrib-20200511/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/org-plus-contrib-20200511/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-version
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/org-plus-contrib-20200511/org hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/org-plus-contrib-20200511/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/org-plus-contrib-20200511/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/org-plus-contrib-20200511/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/org-plus-contrib-20200511/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/org-plus-contrib-20200511/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/org-plus-contrib-20200511/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/org-plus-contrib-20200511/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/org-plus-contrib-20200511/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/org-plus-contrib-20200511/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/org-plus-contrib-20200511/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/org-plus-contrib-20200511/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/vifon/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0.90/org-plus-contrib-20200511/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ox

Features:
(shadow sort company-anaconda anaconda-mode pythonic python tramp-sh
tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration files-x tramp-compat
ls-lisp company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags company-gtags
company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-files company-capf
company-cmake company-xcode company-clang company-semantic company-eclim
company-template company-bbdb company pcase mail-extr diff-hl vc-dir vc
vc-dispatcher emacsbug sendmail notmuch hl-line notmuch-hello
notmuch-tree notmuch-show notmuch-print notmuch-crypto notmuch-mua
notmuch-message notmuch-draft notmuch-maildir-fcc notmuch-address
notmuch-company notmuch-parser notmuch-wash diff-mode coolj
notmuch-query goto-addr icalendar diary-lib diary-loaddefs notmuch-tag
crm notmuch-lib notmuch-version notmuch-compat cl mm-view mml-smime
smime dig smex ido counsel xdg swiper org-eldoc disp-table ol-eww
ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnir gnus-sum url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history mailcap shr url-cookie
url-domsuf url-util svg xml dom gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start
gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time iso8601
gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message rmc puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa
epg epg-config mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus nnheader gnus-util rmail
rmail-loaddefs rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums text-property-search
mail-utils mm-util mail-prsvr wid-edit ol-docview doc-view jka-compr
image-mode exif ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m emacs-lock my-secret
my-theme solarized-light-theme solarized-theme solarized vlf vlf-base
vlf-tune vlf-setup dumb-jump popup winner avy ggtags ewoc
multiple-cursors mc-hide-unmatched-lines-mode mc-separate-operations
rectangular-region-mode mc-mark-pop mc-mark-more mc-cycle-cursors
mc-edit-lines multiple-cursors-core rect beacon etags fileloop xref
project volatile-highlights goto-last-change derived dired-recent
dired-collapse dired-rifle dired-filter thingatpt dired-hacks-utils
dired-x pastes-from-web my-scratch my-settings avoid paren mb-depth
elec-pair cap-words superword subword my-registers my-eshell my-org
org-duration ox-org ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt
rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex
ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-element avl-tree
generator org-crypt ob-js ob-java ob-perl ob-python ob-C cc-mode
cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars
cc-defs ob-haskell ob-sqlite ob-octave ob-gnuplot ob-dot ob-plantuml
ob-ditaa ob-makefile ob-awk ob-shell shell org-mru-clock org-capture
org-clock org-inlinetask org-protocol ol-notmuch org ob ob-tangle ob-ref
ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint
org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities time-date
noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-table ol
org-keys org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec find-func cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs my-ivy diminish ivy-hydra ivy delsel colir color
ivy-overlay my-keys windmove hydra lv my-fun my-mode-line my-skeletons
skeletor compile comint ansi-color ring rx let-alist f s dash autoinsert
skeleton my-hooks my-el-patch el-patch cl-extra help-mode dired-async
advice async dired-aux dired dired-loaddefs cus-start cus-load
site-gentoo bbdb-loaddefs use-package use-package-ensure
use-package-delight use-package-diminish use-package-bind-key bind-key
easy-mmode use-package-core finder-inf tex-site ess-generics
slime-autoloads info edmacro kmacro package easymenu browse-url
url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs
eieio-loaddefs password-cache json subr-x map url-vars seq byte-opt gv
bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib tooltip eldoc electric
uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting
font-render-setting cairo x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process
emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 621158 387085)
 (symbols 48 43784 19)
 (strings 32 195716 22958)
 (string-bytes 1 6033760)
 (vectors 16 63163)
 (vector-slots 8 742853 276014)
 (floats 8 546 1343)
 (intervals 56 612 0)
 (buffers 1000 12))

-- 
Wojciech Siewierski