Subject: bug#41242: Port feature/native-comp to Windows

From: Andrea Corallo <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 May 2020 18:51:03 +0000

I keep on working on top of "Handle LISP_WORDS_ARE_POINTERS and
CHECK_LISP_OBJECT_TYPE".

The x86_64 works like a charm and compile time is not affected.

I did some fixing for i386 --enable-check-lisp-object-type, now I'm on
wide-int where we get ICE in GCC.  Hope to sort out quickly but can't
guarantee.

Nicolas Bértolo <[email-masked]> writes:

>> PS are you cooking-up also libgccjit patches?
> Yes, the C++ side is done.
> I need help with the build system side of things.
> * libiberty.a needs to be copied by hand between folders inside the
> build directory.
> * libgccjit.dll does not get created in the "bin" folder.
>   It is created as libgccjit.so.0.0.1 in the "lib" folder, so it
> needs to copied and renamed.

Yeah build system is always tricky, but I guess defining a new target to
rename and copy or modifying the existing one for the new name should
not be a problem no?  If you need help the better place to ask and
discuss is [email-masked] tho.

  Andrea

--
[email-masked]