Subject: bug#41242: Port feature/native-comp to Windows

From: Andrea Corallo <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2020 21:38:37 +0000

Nicolas Bértolo <[email-masked]> writes:

> I uploaded new patches to https://github.com/nicber/emacs branch
> feature/native-comp. Please tell me I if you'd rather I posted
> patches here.

Git works for me thanks.

I've pushed

05b08f2644 * Handle setjmp() taking two arguments in Windows.
5ff2cbdb04 * Remove a layer of indirection for access to pure storage.

I took the freedom to do myself some minors to avoid a re-spin, you can
have a look.

I started testing Handle-LISP_WORDS_ARE_POINTERS-and-CHECK_LISP_OBJECT
because is sensitive.  The space of the configurations is relatively big
and I want to cover the one I can here so I think I'll be done tomorrow.

Thanks

  Andrea

PS are you cooking-up also libgccjit patches?

-- 
[email-masked]