Subject: bug#41242: Port feature/native-comp to Windows

From: Andrea Corallo <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2020 17:24:31 +0000

Nicolas Bértolo <[email-masked]> writes:

>> Thanks, I'll start going through them this evening I guess in patch
>> chronological order.

Ok this is in:

68fad7a8fc @ Do not block SIGIO in platforms that don't have it.

Looking at 0003-Handle-setjmp-taking-two-arguments-in-Windows.patch

> +static void
> +define_setjmp_deps (void)
> +{
> +  comp.setjmp_ctx_func
> +    = gcc_jit_context_get_builtin_function (comp.ctxt,
> +                                            "__builtin_frame_address");
> +}

This won't compile on Posix because setjmp_ctx_func is under #ifdef
_WIN32.

Given setjmp_ctx_func is used only in emit_setjmp I suggest to invoke
directly gcc_jit_context_get_builtin_function there while emitting the
corresponding call.

The following patches do not currently apply, please update them from
your rebase branch:

0004-Handle-LISP_WORDS_ARE_POINTERS-and-CHECK_LISP_OBJECT.patch
0005-Remove-a-layer-of-indirection-for-access-to-pure-sto.patch

While you are refreshing patches please have a look into the GNU style
of the diff (spaces in function calls and in pointer declaration) ;)

Thanks

  Andrea

-- 
[email-masked]