Subject: Re: bug#41233: GNU Freefont is broken

From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2020 17:00:55 +0200

L  p,

L p R n d n 写道：
> Fonts provided by the font-gnu-freefont package seem to be 
> broken. In my
> case, under Guix system, they do not appear in LibreOffice,
> gnome-terminal shows them as squares and they do not have any 
> effects in
> inkscape (a fallback font is probably use instead).

What's the output of

  $ fc-list | grep FreeSansBoldOblique

and what is it after running

  $ fc-cache -rv

?

If the latter didn't fix the problem, please include its output 
here.

> Issue 40783 is probably related.

I don't think so.

Kind regards,

T G-R