Subject: bug#41233: GNU Freefont is broken

From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 May 2020 16:16:02 +0200

L p,

L p R n d n 写道：
> Totally my bad here... It appears I didn't have 
> font-gnu-freefont in my
> system packages anymore and I forgot. + I mixed it with another
> issue.

^_^

> I'm currently reconfiguring to verify it's ok. Unless I bring
> something new until tomorrow, this issue can be safely be 
> closed.

Great!  You can do so yourself by sending your next mail to 
<nnn>[email-masked] instead of <nnn>@.

> Sorry for te unnecessary bug report.

No need to apologise for this.  We got a slightly nicer WOFF 
bikeshed out of it.

Kind regards,

T G-R