Subject: bug#41222: 27.1; Auto-resizing of images in image-mode

From: Alan Third <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 May 2020 21:46:15 +0100

On Wed, May 13, 2020 at 01:57:38AM +0300, Juri Linkov wrote:
> This is a followup to the emacs-devel thread
> https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2020-04/msg00777.html
> 
> I noticed that image-mode still lacks one needed command:
> some image viewers have a menu item titled “Normal Size C-0” or
> “Original Size C-0”.  Here's is the patch that implements it:
<snip>
> +	["Original Size" image-transform-original
> +	 :help "Reset image to original size"]

Hi Juri, this looks good to me, but I’m not sure about saying
"original size", as that may be mistaken for meaning the size it was
when it was loaded the first time.

Perhaps "actual size"? It’s not great, but I think less open to
interpretation than "original".
-- 
Alan Third