Subject: Re: bug#41144: core-updates merged!

From: "Boris A. Dekshteyn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2020 03:47:48 +1200

Hello,

Nicolò Balzarotti <[email-masked]> writes:

> Hi! I guix pull-ed yesterday night!
> The system continues to work well, but on the boot I get a lot of
> warnings, something like "WARNING: {g#45} importing (guix utils) conflicts with an
> existing identifier `delete'" (or something similar, I already forgot
> and don't know where to find the log).
>
> Am I the only one? In that case, I'll reboot and report the correct warning
>
> Many thanks :)
> Nicolò

Yep, you're not alone. I'm have something like this:
--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
WARNING: (#{ g54}#): imported module (guix build utils) overrides core
binding `
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

-- 
WBR, Boris Dekshteyn