Subject: Re: [bug#41088] [PATCH v2] gnu: Add gnome-shell-extension-clipboard-indicator.

From: Jack Hill <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 May 2020 16:11:03 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 5 May 2020, Marius Bakke wrote:

> Jack Hill <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>> +              (snippet
>> +               '(begin (delete-file "schemas/gschemas.compiled")
>> +                       (for-each delete-file (find-files "locale" "\\.mo$"))
>> +                       #t))))
>
> Can you add a comment about why this is necessary?

I've added a commend and will send the updated patch shortly. However, I 
may have been wrong to remove these files as part of the snippet. I did it 
because the removed files are not source form, but instead can be 
generated from source during the package build. I believe that upstream 
includes them in the code repository because it is common for people to 
install GNOME Shell extensions by directly cloning the repo in their home 
directories.

> Otherwise LGTM.

Thanks for the review.

Best,
Jack