Subject: 26.3; fill-paragraph not working in comments in asm-mode

From: Alexis Roda <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 May 2020 23:35:05 +0200

In asm-mode calling fill-paragraph on a comment produces weird results.
Tested with emacs 24.5, 25.3, 26.1, 26.2, 26.3 and  27.0.90.

emacs -Q /tmp/bug.asm

Paste the following comment:

; Pellentesque condimentum, magna ut suscipit hendrerit, ipsum augue ornare
nulla, non luctus diam neque sit amet urna.

Move the point somewhere within the comment and execute M-x fill-paragraph.
It produces:

; Pellentesque condimentum, magna ut suscipit hendrerit, ipsum augue
    ornare nulla, non luctus diam neque sit amet urna.

The second line is indented with a tab (lost when pasting to gmail) and no
semicolon.

asm-mode defines fill-prefix as a tab. Setting fill-prefix to nil seems to
fix the issue.

In GNU Emacs 26.3 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.18.9)
of 2019-08-29 built on turing
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11906000
System Description: Ubuntu 16.04.6 LTS

Recent messages:
Saving file /home/aroda/prog/z80/exercicis/dez80-2-p02/src/p02r3.s...
Wrote /home/aroda/prog/z80/exercicis/dez80-2-p02/src/p02r3.s
Comint finished
Saving file /home/aroda/prog/z80/exercicis/dez80-2-p02/src/p02r3.s...
Wrote /home/aroda/prog/z80/exercicis/dez80-2-p02/src/p02r3.s
Saving file /home/aroda/prog/z80/exercicis/dez80-2-p02/src/p02r3.s...
Wrote /home/aroda/prog/z80/exercicis/dez80-2-p02/src/p02r3.s
Saving file /home/aroda/prog/z80/exercicis/dez80-2-p02/src/p02r3.s...
Wrote /home/aroda/prog/z80/exercicis/dez80-2-p02/src/p02r3.s
delete-backward-char: Text is read-only

Configured using:
'configure --prefix=/opt/emacs/26.3'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS GLIB
NOTIFY ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 XDBE XIM THREADS LCMS2

Important settings:
value of $LANG: ca_ES.UTF-8
locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: sdz80

Minor modes in effect:
minions-mode: t
global-magit-file-mode: t
magit-file-mode: t
magit-auto-revert-mode: t
auto-revert-mode: t
global-git-commit-mode: t
async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
display-line-numbers-mode: t
winner-mode: t
show-paren-mode: t
shell-dirtrack-mode: t
yas-global-mode: t
yas-minor-mode: t
which-key-mode: t
ido-ubiquitous-mode: t
ido-vertical-mode: t
ido-everywhere: t
global-hl-line-mode: t
hi-lock-mode: t
engine-mode: t
electric-pair-mode: t
global-diff-hl-mode: t
diff-hl-mode: t
diff-auto-refine-mode: t
override-global-mode: t
tooltip-mode: t
global-eldoc-mode: t
electric-indent-mode: t
mouse-wheel-mode: t
file-name-shadow-mode: t
global-font-lock-mode: t
font-lock-mode: t
blink-cursor-mode: t
auto-composition-mode: t
auto-encryption-mode: t
auto-compression-mode: t
line-number-mode: t
transient-mark-mode: t
abbrev-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/aroda/.emacs.d/site-lisp/loaddefs hides
/home/aroda/.emacs.d/conf.d/site-lisp/loaddefs
/home/aroda/.emacs.d/elpa/sdz80-mode-20200502.2328/sdz80-mode hides
/home/aroda/.emacs.d/elpa/sdz80-mode-20200418.1207/sdz80-mode
/home/aroda/.emacs.d/elpa/sdz80-mode-20200502.2328/sdz80-mode-autoloads
hides
/home/aroda/.emacs.d/elpa/sdz80-mode-20200418.1207/sdz80-mode-autoloads
/home/aroda/.emacs.d/elpa/sdz80-mode-20200502.2328/z80opcodes hides
/home/aroda/.emacs.d/elpa/sdz80-mode-20200418.1207/z80opcodes
/home/aroda/.emacs.d/elpa/sdz80-mode-20200502.2328/sdz80-mode-pkg hides
/home/aroda/.emacs.d/elpa/sdz80-mode-20200418.1207/sdz80-mode-pkg
/home/aroda/.emacs.d/site-lisp/loaddefs hides
/opt/emacs/26.3/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/loaddefs
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-table hides
/opt/emacs/26.3/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-table
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-datetree hides
/opt/emacs/26.3/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-datetree
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-screen hides
/opt/emacs/26.3/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-screen
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-mobile hides
/opt/emacs/26.3/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-mobile
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ocaml hides
/opt/emacs/26.3/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-docview hides
/opt/emacs/26.3/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-docview
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-awk hides
/opt/emacs/26.3/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-awk
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ledger hides
/opt/emacs/26.3/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-ledger
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-keys hides
/opt/emacs/26.3/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-keys
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-protocol hides
/opt/emacs/26.3/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-protocol
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-beamer hides
/opt/emacs/26.3/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-beamer
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-feed hides
/opt/emacs/26.3/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-feed
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-irc hides
/opt/emacs/26.3/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-irc
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-python hides
/opt/emacs/26.3/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-python
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-eww hides
/opt/emacs/26.3/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-eww
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-lob hides
/opt/emacs/26.3/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-lob
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-perl hides
/opt/emacs/26.3/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-perl
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-exp hides
/opt/emacs/26.3/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-exp
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-crypt hides
/opt/emacs/26.3/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-crypt
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-calc hides
/opt/emacs/26.3/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-calc
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-attach hides
/opt/emacs/26.3/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-attach
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-gnuplot hides
/opt/emacs/26.3/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-pcomplete hides
/opt/emacs/26.3/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-timer hides
/opt/emacs/26.3/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-timer
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-info hides
/opt/emacs/26.3/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-info
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-fortran hides
/opt/emacs/26.3/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-fortran
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-macs hides
/opt/emacs/26.3/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-macs
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-js hides
/opt/emacs/26.3/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-js
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-bibtex hides
/opt/emacs/26.3/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-bibtex
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-sql hides
/opt/emacs/26.3/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-sql
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-gnus hides
/opt/emacs/26.3/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-gnus
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-sqlite hides
/opt/emacs/26.3/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-faces hides
/opt/emacs/26.3/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-faces
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-colview hides
/opt/emacs/26.3/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-colview
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-lisp hides
/opt/emacs/26.3/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-lisp
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-org hides
/opt/emacs/26.3/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-org
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-groovy hides
/opt/emacs/26.3/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-groovy
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-clojure hides
/opt/emacs/26.3/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-clojure
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-sass hides
/opt/emacs/26.3/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-sass
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-lint hides
/opt/emacs/26.3/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-lint
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-id hides
/opt/emacs/26.3/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-id
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-abc hides
/opt/emacs/26.3/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-abc
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-bbdb hides
/opt/emacs/26.3/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-bbdb
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-dot hides
/opt/emacs/26.3/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-dot
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-html hides
/opt/emacs/26.3/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-html
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-shen hides
/opt/emacs/26.3/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-shen
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-src hides
/opt/emacs/26.3/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-src
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-rmail hides
/opt/emacs/26.3/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-rmail
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-man hides
/opt/emacs/26.3/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-man
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-macro hides
/opt/emacs/26.3/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-macro
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-matlab hides
/opt/emacs/26.3/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-matlab
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ref hides
/opt/emacs/26.3/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-ref
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-sed hides
/opt/emacs/26.3/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-sed
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-archive hides
/opt/emacs/26.3/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-archive
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides
/opt/emacs/26.3/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-eshell hides
/opt/emacs/26.3/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-eshell
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-agenda hides
/opt/emacs/26.3/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-agenda
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-mouse hides
/opt/emacs/26.3/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-mouse
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox hides
/opt/emacs/26.3/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-entities hides
/opt/emacs/26.3/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-entities
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-list hides
/opt/emacs/26.3/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-list
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-publish hides
/opt/emacs/26.3/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-publish
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-table hides
/opt/emacs/26.3/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-table
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-eval hides
/opt/emacs/26.3/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-eval
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ditaa hides
/opt/emacs/26.3/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-icalendar hides
/opt/emacs/26.3/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-css hides
/opt/emacs/26.3/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-css
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ebnf hides
/opt/emacs/26.3/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-install hides
/opt/emacs/26.3/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-install
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-tangle hides
/opt/emacs/26.3/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-tangle
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob hides
/opt/emacs/26.3/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-ascii hides
/opt/emacs/26.3/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-ascii
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-mscgen hides
/opt/emacs/26.3/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-coq hides
/opt/emacs/26.3/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-coq
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-asymptote hides
/opt/emacs/26.3/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-latex hides
/opt/emacs/26.3/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-latex
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-ctags hides
/opt/emacs/26.3/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-ctags
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-compat hides
/opt/emacs/26.3/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-compat
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-plot hides
/opt/emacs/26.3/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-plot
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-io hides
/opt/emacs/26.3/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-io
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-w3m hides
/opt/emacs/26.3/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-w3m
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org hides
/opt/emacs/26.3/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-maxima hides
/opt/emacs/26.3/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-maxima
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-vala hides
/opt/emacs/26.3/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-vala
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-hledger hides
/opt/emacs/26.3/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-hledger
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ruby hides
/opt/emacs/26.3/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-ruby
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-java hides
/opt/emacs/26.3/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-java
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-lilypond hides
/opt/emacs/26.3/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-picolisp hides
/opt/emacs/26.3/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-makefile hides
/opt/emacs/26.3/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-makefile
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-plantuml hides
/opt/emacs/26.3/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-inlinetask hides
/opt/emacs/26.3/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-haskell hides
/opt/emacs/26.3/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-haskell
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-duration hides
/opt/emacs/26.3/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-duration
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-capture hides
/opt/emacs/26.3/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-capture
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-comint hides
/opt/emacs/26.3/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-comint
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-texinfo hides
/opt/emacs/26.3/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-indent hides
/opt/emacs/26.3/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-indent
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-core hides
/opt/emacs/26.3/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-core
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-mhe hides
/opt/emacs/26.3/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-mhe
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-stan hides
/opt/emacs/26.3/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-stan
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-clock hides
/opt/emacs/26.3/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-clock
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-odt hides
/opt/emacs/26.3/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-odt
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-habit hides
/opt/emacs/26.3/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-habit
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-forth hides
/opt/emacs/26.3/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-forth
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-latex hides
/opt/emacs/26.3/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-latex
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-md hides
/opt/emacs/26.3/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-md
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-footnote hides
/opt/emacs/26.3/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-footnote
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-octave hides
/opt/emacs/26.3/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-octave
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-org hides
/opt/emacs/26.3/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-org
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-C hides
/opt/emacs/26.3/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-C
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-scheme hides
/opt/emacs/26.3/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-scheme
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-lua hides
/opt/emacs/26.3/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-lua
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-element hides
/opt/emacs/26.3/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-element
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-processing hides
/opt/emacs/26.3/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-processing
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-J hides
/opt/emacs/26.3/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-J
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-R hides
/opt/emacs/26.3/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-R
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-loaddefs hides
/opt/emacs/26.3/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-shell hides
/opt/emacs/26.3/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-shell
~/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-version hides
/opt/emacs/26.3/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-version
/home/aroda/.emacs.d/elpa/let-alist-1.0.6/let-alist hides
/opt/emacs/26.3/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/emacs-lisp/let-alist

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail autoload tar-mode pp mm-archive
network-stream starttls url-http url-gw nsm url-cache url-auth url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
url-domsuf url-util mailcap swiper ivy delsel colir ivy-overlay cl-print
debug sh-script smie executable ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs
lisp-mnt checkdoc minions two-column iso-transl ispell bug-reference
magit-extras magit-submodule magit-obsolete magit-blame magit-stash
magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone
magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree
magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs
magit-status magit magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log
which-func imenu magit-diff smerge-mode magit-core magit-autorevert
autorevert filenotify magit-margin magit-transient magit-process
magit-mode git-commit magit-git magit-section magit-utils crm log-edit
pcvs-util add-log with-editor async-bytecomp async server eieio-opt
speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe help-fns radix-tree ox-twbs ox-odt
rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse
nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html table
ox-ascii ox-publish ox ace-window subr-x avy smex org-element avl-tree
generator ol-eww ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnir gnus-sum
gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source tls
gnutls utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message
rmc puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win
gnus nnheader gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mail-utils mm-util mail-prsvr ol-docview doc-view jka-compr image-mode
dired dired-loaddefs ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m vc-git sdz80-mode
z80opcodes asm-mode elisp-slime-nav paredit company-files company-css
company-nxml company-elisp company pcase display-line-numbers linum
winner hydra lv paren typescript-mode cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus
cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs hippie-exp org-id
htmlize cl ob-plantuml ob-python ob-shell shell org-tempo tempo
haskell-mode haskell-cabal haskell-utils haskell-font-lock
haskell-indentation haskell-string haskell-sort-imports haskell-lexeme
rx haskell-align-imports haskell-complete-module haskell-ghc-support
flymake-proc flymake warnings thingatpt etags xref project compile
dabbrev haskell-customize z80count yasnippet-snippets yasnippet
which-key time ido-completing-read+ memoize minibuf-eldef
ido-vertical-mode ido hl-line hi-lock grin f engine-mode edmacro kmacro
elec-pair diff-hl vc-dir ewoc vc vc-dispatcher diff-mode dash diminish
doom-one-theme doom-themes doom-themes-base s transient use-package
use-package-ensure use-package-delight use-package-diminish
use-package-bind-key bind-key use-package-core cus-edit cus-start
cus-load wid-edit finder-inf info package epg-config url-handlers
url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core eieio-loaddefs
password-cache url-vars seq byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-macs
gv color cl-extra help-mode org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table
ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete pcomplete
comint ansi-color ring org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline
easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-table ol
org-keys org-compat advice org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec find-func
cal-menu easymenu calendar cal-loaddefs cl-loaddefs cl-lib time-date
mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar
dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment
text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar
rfn-eshadow isearch timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer
cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind
inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 738937 114043)
(symbols 48 58775 6)
(miscs 40 2861 1831)
(strings 32 213788 18402)
(string-bytes 1 9094481)
(vectors 16 76154)
(vector-slots 8 2094610 125142)
(floats 8 647 1075)
(intervals 56 7405 1983)
(buffers 992 67)
(heap 1024 74902 44323))