Subject: Re: blueman does not start

From: Raghav Gururajan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 May 2020 19:37:47 -0400

Hi Pierre!

> I've pushed your latest patch here:
> c5a9b16dbdc8849560fb43095e090ba0952277b6.
> 
> The only change I've done beside indentation is patching the scripts in libexec/.
> 
> Thanks for your patience!

Thank you!

Do you still get the following error, while starting blueman-manager or
blueman-applet?

Failed to apply network settings
You might not be able to connect to the Bluetooth network via this machine
Exception
g-dbus-error-quark:
GDBus.Error:org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.ServiceUnknown: The name
org.blueman.Mechanism was not provided by any .service files

Regards,
RG.