Subject: [bug#41024] [PATCH] gnu: tmux: Update to 3.1.b.

From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 02 May 2020 15:32:51 +0200

Brice,

Brice Waegeneire 写道：
> * gnu/packages/tmux.scm (tmux)[version]: Update to 3.1.b.

You can drop [version] here.

We treat the version + hash bump as a package-level operation to 
avoid noise like ‘[source]: Update SHA256.’ every time. 
Explicitly listing non-routine changes is correct:

> [source]: Fetch from git instead of a tarball.
> [native-inputs]: Add 'autoconf', 'automake', 'bison' and 
> 'pkg-config'.

> +              (method git-fetch)
> +              (uri (git-reference
> +                    (url "https://github.com/tmux/tmux.git")
> +                    (commit version)))
> +              (sha256
> +               (base32
> + 
> "0d8c7f1v75khgq06hlmhsxlxl7jf0mf767aw0makhqg8mxana8by"))))

I'd add a comment to revert to the (hopefully…) bootstrapped 3.2 
tarball when it lands so these new native-inputs and module 
imports can be removed.

When migrating to GIT-FETCH, add a

  (file-name (git-file-name name version))

to the end to turn

  $ guix build --source tmux
  /gnu/store/xndh3x1qj0b59bxg6za0bcllnxvk2wpl-git-checkout

into

  $ guix build --source tmux
  /gnu/store/ns97s45k3qv6vjw3p5xh9bz0bqg1dhia-tmux-3.1b-checkout

purely for humans' sake.

OK with these changes.  Thanks!

Kind regards,

T G-R