Subject: Re: [bug#41018] [PATCH v2] gnu: Add AutoSSH service.

From: Oleg Pykhalov <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 May 2020 01:49:11 +0300

pinoaffe <[email-masked]> writes:

> * doc/guix.texi: Add documentation.
> * gnu/services/ssh.scm (<autossh-configuration>): New record type.
>   (mpd-service-type): New service type.
> ---
>  doc/guix.texi        |  75 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
>  gnu/services/ssh.scm | 112 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-
>  2 files changed, 186 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)

[…]

>  ;;; Commentary:
>  ;;;
> @@ -628,4 +634,108 @@ daemon} with the given @var{

The patch is truncated on the hunk above.  Could you resend it, please?

Also not related, just for to notice you.  I receive delivery errors
from Gmail to your email address:
--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
** Delivery incomplete **

There was a temporary problem delivering your message to
[email-masked]. Gmail will retry for 47 more hours. You'll be
notified if the delivery fails permanently.

The response from the remote server was:
454 4.7.0 TLS not available due to local problem

Reporting-MTA: dns; googlemail.com
Received-From-MTA: dns; [email-masked]
Arrival-Date: Sun, 03 May 2020 08:52:44 -0700 (PDT)
X-Original-Message-ID: <[email-masked]>

Final-Recipient: rfc822; [email-masked]
Action: delayed
Status: 4.7.0
Remote-MTA: dns; mx1.cock.li. (37.120.193.125, the server for the domain airmail.cc.)
Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 454 4.7.0 TLS not available due to local problem
Last-Attempt-Date: Mon, 04 May 2020 09:44:16 -0700 (PDT)
Will-Retry-Until: Wed, 06 May 2020 08:52:44 -0700 (PDT)
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---