Subject: Re: bug#41005: problem with rendering Persian text in Emacs 27

From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2020 09:09:28 +0300

> From: Amin Bandali <[email-masked]>
> Cc: [email-masked],  [email-masked],  [email-masked],
>   [email-masked]
> Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2020 00:11:30 -0400
> 
> Actually, as I was about to hit send, it /just/ occurred to me to try
> with -Q or -q, and in both cases I do not see this bug!  How strange!
> I'll start bisecting my Emacs configuration and will report back if I
> manage to find the cause.

Yes, that would be most useful.

If the result still points into some valid Emacs use pattern, please
describe in more detail a small part of the Wikipedia page that needs
to be copy/pasted, and the precise place where the result of pasting
is rendered incorrectly.  Please keep in mind that for people who
don't read Persian it is hard to find those issues in vast amounts of
text, so any measure that makes this significantly easier will allow
debugging and finding solutions to be much more efficient.

Thanks.