Subject: 28.0.50; Package file(.el) is 0 bytes after downloading

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 01 May 2020 20:09:44 +0530

Hello Emacs devs,

The issue:

After downloading a package using `package-install` or automatically at
startup through `leaf` or `use-package`, I sometimes get an Emacs Lisp
file of size 0 bytes only. When I try to use `M-x load-library
zero-bytes-package` it loads fine but the related definitions(variables
and functions) are not loaded into the interpreter i.e. `M-x` or `C-h
v`
or `C-h f`. The package manager is very dumb and only reports a void
definition error when a related configuration is loaded at startup.

How do I get out of the situation?

I just re-check any zero bytes file in the elpa/ directory and remove
the package and re-download the package using `package-install`.

Suggestions:

1. There should be hash checking mechanism after package download so
   that a corrupted file can be detected earlier and can be
   re-downloaded.

2. Another option would be to re-download a 0 bytes emacs lisp package.
   The issue would be that a partially downloaded package might go
   unnoticed which will be a rare case anyway. I haven't found such a
   case personally.

I don't think the information given below would be much useful but am
attaching that anyway.

Emacs generated info:

In GNU Emacs 28.0.50 (build 5, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version
3.24.17, cairo version 1.17.3)
 of 2020-04-15 built on c-p-dell
Repository revision: 72fc8ec6dd013e6964d58bf624e2b5ebf4177a64
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version
11.0.12008000
System Description: Arch Linux

Recent messages:

Configured using:
 'configure --with-xwidgets --with-imagemagick'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG CAIRO IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS
GLIB NOTIFY INOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE HARFBUZZ M17N_FLT
LIBOTF
ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 XDBE XIM MODULES THREADS XWIDGETS
LIBSYSTEMD JSON PDUMPER LCMS2 GMP

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  global-magit-file-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  display-line-numbers-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  display-fill-column-indicator-mode: t
  minions-mode: t
  shackle-mode: t
  default-text-scale-mode: t
  beginend-global-mode: t
  beginend-prog-mode: t
  ivy-rich-mode: t
  ivy-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  global-page-break-lines-mode: t
  page-break-lines-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  global-hungry-delete-mode: t
  hungry-delete-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  global-tab-line-mode: t
  tab-line-mode: t
  leaf-key-override-global-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-abc hides
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-20200224/ob-abc
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-sql hides
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-20200224/ob-sql
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-plantuml
hides /home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-20200224/ob-plantuml
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-python
hides /home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-20200224/ob-python
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-ocaml
hides /home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-20200224/ob-ocaml
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ox-publish
hides /home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-20200224/ox-publish
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-matlab
hides /home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-20200224/ob-matlab
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/org-
inlinetask hides /home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-20200224/org-
inlinetask
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ox-man hides
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-20200224/ox-man
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-maxima
hides /home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-20200224/ob-maxima
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/org-capture
hides /home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-20200224/org-capture
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/org-macro
hides /home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-20200224/org-macro
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-hledger
hides /home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-20200224/ob-hledger
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/org-macs
hides /home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-20200224/org-macs
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ol-eww hides
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-20200224/ol-eww
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-asymptote
hides /home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-20200224/ob-asymptote
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-coq hides
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-20200224/ob-coq
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/org-tempo
hides /home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-20200224/org-tempo
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-emacs-lisp 
hides /home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-20200224/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/org-faces
hides /home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-20200224/org-faces
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/org-attach
hides /home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-20200224/org-attach
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-screen
hides /home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-20200224/ob-screen
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-css hides
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-20200224/ob-css
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-tangle
hides /home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-20200224/ob-tangle
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/org-compat
hides /home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-20200224/org-compat
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-ruby hides
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-20200224/ob-ruby
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-shen hides
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-20200224/ob-shen
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/org-pcomplete 
hides /home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-20200224/org-pcomplete
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ox-ascii
hides /home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-20200224/ox-ascii
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ox-latex
hides /home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-20200224/ox-latex
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/org-colview
hides /home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-20200224/org-colview
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/org-list
hides /home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-20200224/org-list
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-core hides
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-20200224/ob-core
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/org-clock
hides /home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-20200224/org-clock
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/org-lint
hides /home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-20200224/org-lint
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-C hides
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-20200224/ob-C
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-processing 
hides /home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-20200224/ob-processing
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-shell
hides /home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-20200224/ob-shell
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-java hides
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-20200224/ob-java
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/org-mouse
hides /home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-20200224/org-mouse
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/org-habit
hides /home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-20200224/org-habit
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ol-info hides
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-20200224/ol-info
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-ref hides
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-20200224/ob-ref
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/org-footnote
hides /home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-20200224/org-footnote
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/org-plot
hides /home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-20200224/org-plot
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ol hides
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-20200224/ol
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/org-indent
hides /home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-20200224/org-indent
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-perl hides
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-20200224/ob-perl
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-J hides
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-20200224/ob-J
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-dot hides
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-20200224/ob-dot
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-sed hides
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-20200224/ob-sed
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/org-agenda
hides /home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-20200224/org-agenda
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-sass hides
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-20200224/ob-sass
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-octave
hides /home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-20200224/ob-octave
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/org-num hides
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-20200224/org-num
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ol-docview
hides /home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-20200224/ol-docview
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ol-gnus hides
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-20200224/ol-gnus
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ox-texinfo
hides /home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-20200224/ox-texinfo
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-eshell
hides /home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-20200224/ob-eshell
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-js hides
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-20200224/ob-js
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/org-attach-
git hides /home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-20200224/org-attach-git
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ol-rmail
hides /home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-20200224/ol-rmail
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/org-ctags
hides /home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-20200224/org-ctags
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ox-icalendar
hides /home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-20200224/ox-icalendar
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-haskell
hides /home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-20200224/ob-haskell
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-ditaa
hides /home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-20200224/ob-ditaa
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/org-table
hides /home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-20200224/org-table
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob hides
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-20200224/ob
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-sqlite
hides /home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-20200224/ob-sqlite
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-lua hides
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-20200224/ob-lua
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-org hides
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-20200224/ob-org
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-forth
hides /home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-20200224/ob-forth
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-eval hides
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-20200224/ob-eval
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ox-md hides
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-20200224/ox-md
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/org-entities
hides /home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-20200224/org-entities
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-scheme
hides /home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-20200224/ob-scheme
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/org-archive
hides /home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-20200224/org-archive
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ol-irc hides
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-20200224/ol-irc
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/org-install
hides /home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-20200224/org-install
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-makefile
hides /home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-20200224/ob-makefile
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-lilypond
hides /home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-20200224/ob-lilypond
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ol-bibtex
hides /home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-20200224/ol-bibtex
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-io hides
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-20200224/ob-io
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-lob hides
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-20200224/ob-lob
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-gnuplot
hides /home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-20200224/ob-gnuplot
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/org-feed
hides /home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-20200224/org-feed
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/org-version
hides /home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-20200224/org-version
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-ledger
hides /home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-20200224/ob-ledger
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ol-mhe hides
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-20200224/ol-mhe
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/org-element
hides /home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-20200224/org-element
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ox-odt hides
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-20200224/ox-odt
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-R hides
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-20200224/ob-R
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ox-org hides
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-20200224/ox-org
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-calc hides
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-20200224/ob-calc
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ox hides
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-20200224/ox
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/org-src hides
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-20200224/org-src
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-exp hides
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-20200224/ob-exp
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/org-keys
hides /home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-20200224/org-keys
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ol-w3m hides
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-20200224/ol-w3m
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-stan hides
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-20200224/ob-stan
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/org-id hides
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-20200224/org-id
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-lisp hides
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-20200224/ob-lisp
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-table
hides /home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-20200224/ob-table
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/org-goto
hides /home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-20200224/org-goto
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-mscgen
hides /home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-20200224/ob-mscgen
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/org-loaddefs
hides /home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-20200224/org-loaddefs
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-clojure
hides /home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-20200224/ob-clojure
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-picolisp
hides /home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-20200224/ob-picolisp
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/org-timer
hides /home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-20200224/org-timer
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-awk hides
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-20200224/ob-awk
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-latex
hides /home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-20200224/ob-latex
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-ebnf hides
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-20200224/ob-ebnf
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/org-datetree
hides /home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-20200224/org-datetree
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/org-mobile
hides /home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-20200224/org-mobile
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ol-eshell
hides /home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-20200224/ol-eshell
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ol-bbdb hides
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-20200224/ol-bbdb
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ox-beamer
hides /home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-20200224/ox-beamer
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/org-protocol
hides /home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-20200224/org-protocol
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-vala hides
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-20200224/ob-vala
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-comint
hides /home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-20200224/ob-comint
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/org-duration
hides /home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-20200224/org-duration
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/org hides
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-20200224/org
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/org-crypt
hides /home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-20200224/org-crypt
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-fortran
hides /home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-20200224/ob-fortran
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ox-html hides
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-20200224/ox-html
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-groovy
hides /home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-20200224/ob-groovy
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-sql hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-perl hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-calc hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-python
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-ocaml
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ox-publish
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-matlab
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/org-
inlinetask hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ox-man hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/org-indent
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/org-capture
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/org-list
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-hledger
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/org-macs
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ol-eww hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-coq hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/org-tempo
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/org-faces
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-comint
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-css hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-ruby hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-shen hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-J hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/org-pcomplete 
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/org-colview
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/org-habit
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-eval hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-org hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ol-rmail
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-plantuml
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/org-crypt
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/org-lint
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-sqlite
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-shell
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/org-mobile
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-java hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/org-archive
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/org-entities
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ol-irc hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-octave
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-processing 
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/org-mouse
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-ditaa
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-emacs-lisp 
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-clojure
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ox-beamer
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ol-gnus hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-ref hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ol-info hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/org-footnote
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/org-plot
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ol hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-maxima
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ox-ascii
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ox-html hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/org-id hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ol-mhe hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/org-agenda
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-gnuplot
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-sed hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-abc hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-picolisp
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ol-docview
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/org-src hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-io hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ox-texinfo
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-js hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-groovy
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-core hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-asymptote
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/org hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ox-latex
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/org-table
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-tangle
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/org-feed
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/org-compat
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/org-install
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-makefile
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ol-bbdb hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/org-num hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-num
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/org-attach-
git hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/org-duration
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-forth
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-lilypond
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/org-ctags
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ol-bibtex
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-ledger
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/org-version
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/org-keys
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ox-icalendar
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-latex
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ox-md hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-R hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/org-attach
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-haskell
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/org-macro
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ox-org hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/org-protocol
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-fortran
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-dot hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ol-w3m hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-lob hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ol-eshell
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-stan hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-C hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-ebnf hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-exp hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-lisp hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-table
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-mscgen
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ox-odt hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/org-loaddefs
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-awk hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-lua hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-sass hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/org-clock
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-screen
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/org-datetree
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/org-element
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/org-goto
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/org-timer
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-eshell
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-vala hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ob-scheme
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/user/.emacs.d/.cache/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/ox hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox

Features:
(shadow sort notmuch hl-line notmuch-hello notmuch-tree notmuch-show
notmuch-print notmuch-crypto notmuch-mua notmuch-message notmuch-draft
notmuch-maildir-fcc notmuch-address notmuch-parser notmuch-wash coolj
notmuch-query goto-addr icalendar diary-lib diary-loaddefs notmuch-tag
company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags company-gtags
company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-files company-capf
company-cmake company-xcode company-clang company-semantic company-
eclim
company-template company-bbdb notmuch-company notmuch-lib notmuch-
compat
mm-view mml-smime smime dig mail-extr emacsbug sendmail hippie-exp ffap
tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration files-x tramp-compat
ls-lisp eieio-opt speedbar ezimage dframe help-fns radix-tree cl-print
debug backtrace mule-util magit-extras forge-list forge-commands
forge-semi forge-bitbucket buck forge-gogs gogs forge-gitea gtea
forge-gitlab glab forge-github ghub-graphql treepy gsexp ghub let-alist
gnutls forge-notify forge-revnote forge-pullreq forge-issue forge-topic
bug-reference forge-post forge-repo forge forge-core forge-db closql
emacsql-sqlite emacsql emacsql-compiler url-http url-auth url-gw
magit-bookmark magit-submodule magit-obsolete magit-popup magit-blame
magit-stash magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch
magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes
magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset
magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit magit-repos magit-apply
magit-wip magit-log which-func magit-diff smerge-mode magit-core
magit-autorevert magit-margin magit-transient magit-process magit-mode
git-commit transient magit-git magit-section magit-utils crm log-edit
pcvs-util add-log with-editor async-bytecomp async misearch
multi-isearch org-eldoc org-element avl-tree disp-table ol-eww ol-rmail
ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnir gnus-sum shr svg xml dom gnus-group
gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc
nnoo parse-time iso8601 gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message rfc822
mml
mml-sec epa epg epg-config mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus nnheader gnus-
util
rmail rmail-loaddefs rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mail-utils mm-util
mail-prsvr ol-docview doc-view jka-compr image-mode exif ol-bibtex
bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m org-tempo tempo org-bullets
the-org-mode-expansions org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp
org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete org-list
org-faces org-entities time-date org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core
ob-eval org-table ol org-keys org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs
format-spec find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs haskell-doc
inf-haskell haskell-decl-scan shell pcomplete haskell
haskell-completions haskell-load haskell-commands highlight-uses-mode
haskell-modules haskell-sandbox haskell-navigate-imports haskell-repl
haskell-svg haskell-collapse hideshow haskell-debug
haskell-interactive-mode haskell-presentation-mode haskell-compile
haskell-hoogle haskell-process haskell-session vc-git diff-mode
display-line-numbers elec-pair display-fill-column-indicator
haskell-mode haskell-cabal haskell-utils haskell-font-lock
haskell-indentation haskell-string haskell-sort-imports haskell-lexeme
haskell-align-imports haskell-complete-module haskell-ghc-support
flymake-proc flymake warnings etags fileloop generator dabbrev
haskell-customize server minions shackle trace wgrep iedit iedit-lib
multiple-cursors-core rect default-text-scale move-text beginend
ivy-rich counsel xdg dired dired-loaddefs swiper ivy colir ivy-overlay
floobits highlight bookmark text-property-search pp url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf
mailcap cl lsp-clients lsp lsp-mode yasnippet-snippets yasnippet xref
project url-util spinner network-stream puny nsm rmc markdown-mode rx
noutline outline easy-mmode inline imenu ht ewoc em-glob esh-util
dash-functional bindat company page-break-lines kaolin-aurora-theme
kaolin-themes kaolin-themes-lib color autothemer undo-tree diff
which-key switch-window switch-window-mvborder switch-window-asciiart
quail projectile grep compile comint ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs
expand-region text-mode-expansions er-basic-expansions thingatpt
expand-region-core expand-region-custom hydra lv hungry-delete winner
ring recentf tree-widget savehist saveplace ansi-color paren autorevert
filenotify cl-extra help-mode xt-mouse delsel time cus-edit cus-start
cus-load wid-edit advice tab-line f dash s general leaf derived
finder-inf edmacro kmacro info package easymenu browse-url url-handlers
url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs
password-cache json subr-x map url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib seq byte-opt
gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv pcase tooltip eldoc electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-
readable
backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting xwidget-internal cairo
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 619574 491575)
 (symbols 48 49379 702)
 (strings 32 196536 51433)
 (string-bytes 1 5958804)
 (vectors 16 86120)
 (vector-slots 8 1944452 679430)
 (floats 8 564 1234)
 (intervals 56 9484 3305)
 (buffers 992 20))

Regards,
Compro Prasad