Subject: Re: bug#40952: gnuradio-osmosdr: no hook into gnuradio block directory?

From: Christopher Howard <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2020 17:11:11 -0800

I can see the osmosdr sink, insert it into the flow graph, and change
the settings. However, when trying to build the flow graph, I receive
the following error. Apparently you need to also update whatever
environment variable controls the python module load path.

<<< Welcome to GNU Radio Companion 3.8.0.0 >>>

Block paths:
	/home/christopher/.guix-profile/share/gnuradio/grc/blocks
	/gnu/store/h2igg2gcbx6ds8wbvlkqz0dkplvwjxbd-gnuradio-
3.8.0.0/share/gnuradio/grc/blocks

Generating: '/home/christopher/Scratch/test.py'

Executing: /gnu/store/c0ysvb6s92kwwnmkgdhnspllxvd3f231-python-
3.7.4/bin/python3 -u /home/christopher/Scratch/test.py

Warning: failed to XInitThreads()
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/christopher/Scratch/test.py", line 33, in <module>
    import osmosdr
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'osmosdr'

>>> Done (return code 1)

-- 
Christopher Howard
p: +1 (907) 374-0257
w: https://librehacker.com
social: https://gnusocial.club/librehacker
gpg: ADDEAADE5D607C8D (keys.gnupg.net)

On Wed, 2020-04-29 at 06:56 -0800, Christopher Howard wrote:
> The osmosdr sink and source blocks are showing up now after updating
> to
> the specified commit. I have to leave for work now, but was planning
> to
> try using the source block this evening with my HackRF SDR.
>