Subject: [bug#40938] [PATCH] doc: Lower 'Kernel Module Loader Service' one level.

From: Brice Waegeneire <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 May 2020 14:27:20 +0000

Hello Mathieu,

On 2020-05-01 11:41, Mathieu Othacehe wrote:
> I have the following warning when applying this patch:
> 
> --8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
>   MAKEINFO doc/guix.info
> ./doc/guix.texi:25493: warning: node `Miscellaneous Services' is next
> for `Linux Services' in menu but not in sectioning
> ./doc/guix.texi:25595: warning: node `Linux Services' is prev for
> `Miscellaneous Services' in menu but not in sectioning
> --8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---
> 
> Do you know why?

It wasn't correctly patched, it turns out the whole 'Linux Services'
section wasn't properly organized compared to the other services
sections. I've found a similar issue with 'Dictionary Service',
so I added a patch for it in this series.

- Brice