Subject: Re: [bug#40918] [PATCH] openjdk 14 package

From: Björn Höfling <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2020 00:38:59 +0200

On Tue, 28 Apr 2020 10:56:55 +0930
Michael Zucchi <[email-masked]> wrote:

> 
> This mostly is just a simple copy of openjdk12 with changed links.  
> openjdk13 is also included as it must be used to bootstrap openjdk14.
> 
> openjdk14 uses "help" as a rather poor choice of autoconf test for
> the availability of a shell builtin and this isn't available in 
> bash-minimal, so a small patch is needed to make configure complete.  
> I've contacted the openjdk developers with a suggested change but so
> far have had no response after a couple of business days.
> 
> 

Hi Michael,

thank you for your patch.

When sending in the second version of your
patch, could you please split up the commits, having one distinct
commit per added/changed package.

Please update your commit message according to the Changelog-style. You
will find examples in the old commit logs, for example for how to add
the patch-file.

Excited to see your second version,

Björn