Subject: [bug#40781] [PATCH] Fix link to singularity project in documentation

From: "operator.name" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2020 19:36:17 +0000

>From c17d3b8e11e4560436b1ed2711a971964fd75223 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: "operator.name" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2020 19:57:07 +0100
Subject: [PATCH] doc: Update url to singularity before link rot occurs.

* doc/guix.texi: Update url to singularity before link rot occurs.
---
 doc/guix.texi | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/doc/guix.texi b/doc/guix.texi
index 4787f38181..9e45c0b61b 100644
--- a/doc/guix.texi
+++ b/doc/guix.texi
@@ -5118,7 +5118,7 @@ guix pack -f squashfs bash guile emacs geiser
 @noindent
 The result is a SquashFS file system image that can either be mounted or
 directly be used as a file system container image with the
-@uref{https://singularity.lbl.gov, Singularity container execution
+@uref{https://www.sylabs.io/docs/, Singularity container execution
 environment}, using commands like @command{singularity shell} or
 @command{singularity exec}.

--
2.26.1