Subject: 27.0.91; Displaying lines sometimes freezes

From: PEDRO ANDRES ARANDA GUTIERREZ <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2020 08:57:28 +0200

--text follows this line--

Before starting to write anything in the scratch buffer,
the cursor is places and ahown in the expected position.
However, the comments at the beginning of the buffer are not shown
until you press a Key.This happens sporadically.

The same sometimes happens when editing a file. In this case,
the line with the point is not refreshed until you press any
key.

In GNU Emacs 27.0.91 (build 1, x86_64-apple-darwin17.7.0, NS appkit-1561.61 Version 10.13.6 (Build 17G11023))
 of 2020-04-18 built on paag.local
Repository revision: 6b297519b580df27d8721943f55629689b4c83e0
Repository branch: emacs-27
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.1561
System Description:  Mac OS X 10.13.6

Recent messages:
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.
Making completion list...

Configured using:
 'configure --without-x --with-ns --with-modules --enable-silent-rules
 PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/usr/local/lib/pkgconfig LDFLAGS=-L/usr/local/lib
 CPPFLAGS=-I/usr/local/include CC=clang OBJC=clang 'CFLAGS=-g -O2''

Configured features:
NOTIFY KQUEUE ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS XIM NS MODULES
THREADS PDUMPER GMP

Important settings:
  value of $LC_CTYPE: es_ES.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: es_ES.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message rmc puny dired dired-loaddefs
format-spec rfc822 mml easymenu mml-sec password-cache epa derived epg
epg-config gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs text-property-search time-date
subr-x seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader cl-loaddefs
cl-lib sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils
tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
mwheel term/ns-win ns-win ucs-normalize mule-util term/common-win
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace
newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page
tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select scroll-bar mouse
jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core term/tty-colors frame
minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help
simple abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces
cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format
env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
threads kqueue cocoa ns multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 45147 6163)
 (symbols 48 5908 1)
 (strings 32 15273 1839)
 (string-bytes 1 505323)
 (vectors 16 10192)
 (vector-slots 8 127345 13132)
 (floats 8 19 42)
 (intervals 56 248 0)
 (buffers 1000 12))

—
PEDRO ANDRES ARANDA GUTIERREZ
[email-masked]
Universidad Carlos III Madrid

Fragen sind nicht da um beantwortet zu werden…
Fragen sind da, um gestellt zu werden.
Georg Kreisler