Subject: Copy paste from Emacs to Claws-mail

From: Jakub Jankiewicz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2020 11:44:33 +0200

I'm not sure if this is bug in Emacs or bug in Claws-mail but it don't work
when I copy text from Emacs to paste into Mail creator. I'm using GTK+ and
Fedora XFce. And have this error:

Debugger entered--Lisp error: (error "Selection owner couldn't converted"
MULTIPLE)

Also I was not able to copy that string from Emacs and I've needed to write
it by hand (so it may not be accurate).

I have this setup in my .emacs:

(setq x-select-enable-clipboard t)
(setq mouse-drag-copy-region t)
(setq x-select-enable-clipboard-manager nil)
(setq interprogram-paste-function 'x-cut-buffer-or-selection-value)

Because of this I need to keep Mousepad text editor as proxy to paste text
from GNU Emacs into an email.

The same happen with `emacs -q` and copy with M-space + M-w.

--
Jakub Jankiewicz, Web Developer
https://jcubic.pl/me