Subject: Re: [bug#40709] patch: gnu: adds tilibs2 libraries

From: Christopher Baines <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2020 14:58:11 +0000

Christopher Howard <[email-masked]> writes:

> Patch for tilibs2 libraries is attached. These are dependencies of
> tiemu, a program that emulates Texas Instrument calculators, which I
> hope to be packaging soon.
>
> And yes, somebody with sufficient guile-foo could reduce a few lines
> I'm sure by stuffing the repeated source object into a variable. I
> don't have time for code golf but feel free to make the adjustment
> yourself.
>
> Guix lint gives no errors except that the source archive is not in the
> software heritage database. I don't know how to fix that.

Hi Christopher,

Apologies it's taken so long to take a look at this patch.

I had to split your patch in to 4 commits, so that each commit is just
adding one package [1]. I also wrote individual descriptions for each
package.

1: https://guix.gnu.org/manual/en/html_node/Submitting-Patches.html

I've pushed them to master as e5bbb4662fd3198c036d2b7732694159d4c79346.

Hopefully myself or someone else can take a look at the tiemu patch
soon.

Thanks,

Chris