Subject: bug#40695: [PATCH] ; Fix some typos and doc issues

From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2020 18:38:52 +0300

> From: Štěpán Němec <[email-masked]>
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2020 17:31:18 +0200
> 
> > Either the split already occurs or is close (i.e. the offending text
> > is close to the edge of a line.  Otherwise we will have to put all of
> > them in @w{..}, and that seems too much.
> 
> I rechecked the occurences and tried to remove some of the added @w{}s,
> and notably failed with ispell-kill-ispell and ispell-change-dictionary,
> both of which are as far from the edges as one can get (the case of
> ispell-message was already mentioned in the bug#6411 message)

Sorry, I don't understand what failed here.

Maybe I wasn't clear enough: by "close to the edge" I meant in the
produced Info file, not in Texinfo.  If that's not the issue, please
point out what am I missing.

Thanks.