Subject: bug#40688: closed (Re: bug#40688: 28.0.50; Advice And ByteCompile Behavior Change)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2020 17:29:02 +0000

Your bug report

#40688: 28.0.50; Advice And ByteCompile Behavior Change 

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
40688: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=40688
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#40688: 28.0.50; Advice And ByteCompile Behavior Change
From: Stefan Monnier <[email-masked]>
To: "T.V Raman" <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2020 13:28:28 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

> Assume you meant C-h f -- not C-h o ----

Either works, but I don't use `C-h f` any more nowadays.

> go ahead and close the bug,
> if it repros (I hope not) I'll reopen with additional details

OK, thanks,

        Stefan

Subject: 28.0.50; Advice And ByteCompile Behavior Change
From: "T.V Raman" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2020 13:35:19 -0700
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

I observed the following change in the last few days when using Emacs
from Git @HEAD:

Prior: With advice definitions in a byte compiled file,
those advices were effective even when the advice definitions
(byte-compiled file) were loaded before the adviced function itself was
defined.

After: The above appears  no longer to be true

As an example, Module emacspeak-advice.el advices vc-next-action --- and
this module (emacspeak-advice) is loaded early on during emacspeak
initialization.

When I later call vc-next-action during an emacs session and the
autoload pulls in vc.el, the advice definition loaded earlier is not
activated -- I have to explicitly reload module emacspeak-advice.

In GNU Emacs 28.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.12, cairo version 1.16.0)
 of 2020-03-03 built on retriever.mtv.corp.google.com
Repository revision: b99cf94e9a117e532204f9d2652ec5282ddcacaa
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12004000
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux rodete

Recent messages:
7 messages, 4 new, 0 unread, 0 deleted
Decoding MIME message... done
End of message 5 from Amitabh Saikia
End of message 6 from Stefan Monnier
Hid 27  citation lines
Back to top level [3 times]
Loading voice-setup...done
Sending...
Added to /usr/local/google/home/raman/Mail/outgoing
Sending...done

Configured using:
 'configure --enable-silent-rules --prefix=/usr/local --with-modules
 --with-mailutils --without-compress-install'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG CAIRO SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS GLIB NOTIFY
INOTIFY ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE HARFBUZZ M17N_FLT LIBOTF
ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 XDBE XIM MODULES THREADS LIBSYSTEMD
PDUMPER LCMS2 GMP

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Shell

Minor modes in effect:
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  soundscape--auto: [t 0 0 100000 t soundscape-update nil idle 0]
  jabber-mode-line-mode: t
  global-edit-server-edit-mode: t
  google-emacs-support-show-upgrade-mode: t
  google3-build-global-integrate-build-manipulation-mode: t
  google3-build-integrate-build-manipulation-mode: t
  google-kg-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  auto-correct-mode: t
  company-prescient-mode: t
  prescient-persist-mode: t
  psession-mode: t
  psession-autosave-mode: t
  psession-savehist-mode: t
  jabber-activity-mode: t
  flx-ido-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  ido-ubiquitous-mode: t
  dynamic-completion-mode: t
  midnight-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  dirtrack-procfs-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  global-voice-lock-mode: t
  voice-lock-mode: t
  cl-old-struct-compat-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tab-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/usr/local/google/home/raman/emacs/lisp/site-lisp/vm/lisp/tapestry hides /usr/local/google/home/raman/emacs/lisp/emacspeak/lisp/tapestry
/usr/local/google/home/raman/emacs/lisp/emacspeak/tvr/sudoku hides /usr/local/google/home/raman/emacs/lisp/emacspeak/lisp/sudoku
/usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/devtools/editors/emacs/snippets hides /usr/local/google/home/raman/emacs/lisp/site-lisp/snippets
/usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/devtools/editors/emacs/google hides /usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/google-20140416.1748/google
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/lispy-20200305.1858/elpa hides /usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/ivy-20200304.1416/elpa
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-section-20200226.1251/magit-section hides /usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20200303.124/magit-section
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/async-20200113.1745/dired-async hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/async/dired-async
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/async-20200113.1745/smtpmail-async hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/async/smtpmail-async
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/async-20200113.1745/async hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/async/async
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/async-20200113.1745/async-bytecomp hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/async/async-bytecomp
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/auto-complete-20170125.245/auto-complete hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/auto_complete/auto-complete
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/auto-complete-20170125.245/auto-complete-config hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/auto_complete/auto-complete-config
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20200228.1919/company-nxml hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/company_mode/company-nxml
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20200228.1919/company-yasnippet hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/company_mode/company-yasnippet
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20200228.1919/company-etags hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/company_mode/company-etags
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20200228.1919/company-bbdb hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/company_mode/company-bbdb
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20200228.1919/company-css hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/company_mode/company-css
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20200228.1919/company-template hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/company_mode/company-template
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20200228.1919/company-semantic hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/company_mode/company-semantic
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20200228.1919/company-clang hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/company_mode/company-clang
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20200228.1919/company-cmake hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/company_mode/company-cmake
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20200228.1919/company-files hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/company_mode/company-files
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20200228.1919/company-tng hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/company_mode/company-tng
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20200228.1919/company-abbrev hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/company_mode/company-abbrev
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20200228.1919/company-dabbrev-code hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/company_mode/company-dabbrev-code
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20200228.1919/company hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/company_mode/company
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20200228.1919/company-ispell hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/company_mode/company-ispell
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20200228.1919/company-dabbrev hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/company_mode/company-dabbrev
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20200228.1919/company-tempo hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/company_mode/company-tempo
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20200228.1919/company-xcode hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/company_mode/company-xcode
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20200228.1919/company-elisp hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/company_mode/company-elisp
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20200228.1919/company-oddmuse hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/company_mode/company-oddmuse
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20200228.1919/company-keywords hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/company_mode/company-keywords
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20200228.1919/company-gtags hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/company_mode/company-gtags
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20200228.1919/company-eclim hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/company_mode/company-eclim
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20200228.1919/company-capf hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/company_mode/company-capf
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/dash-20200119.2310/dash hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/dash/dash
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/dash-functional-20191109.1327/dash-functional hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/dash/dash-functional
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/deferred-20170901.1330/deferred hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/deferred/deferred
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/eglot-20200113.1722/eglot hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/eglot/eglot
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/epl-20180205.2049/epl hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/epl/epl
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/f-20191110.1357/f hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/f/f
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/flx-ido-20180117.1519/flx-ido hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/flx/flx-ido
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/flx-20191115.659/flx hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/flx/flx
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/flycheck-20200224.2057/flycheck hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/flycheck/flycheck
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/ghub-20200228.4/ghub-graphql hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/ghub/ghub-graphql
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/ghub-20200228.4/gsexp hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/ghub/gsexp
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/ghub-20200228.4/ghub hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/ghub/ghub
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/go-mode-20200112.2140/go-mode hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/go/go-mode
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/go-guru-20181012.330/go-guru hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/go/go-guru
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/ht-20200217.2331/ht hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/ht/ht
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/js2-mode-20200211.2057/js2-old-indent hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/js2_mode/js2-old-indent
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/js2-mode-20200211.2057/js2-mode hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/js2_mode/js2-mode
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/js2-mode-20200211.2057/js2-imenu-extras hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/js2_mode/js2-imenu-extras
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20200303.124/magit-mode hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/magit/lisp/magit-mode
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20200303.124/magit-subtree hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/magit/lisp/magit-subtree
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20200303.124/magit hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/magit/lisp/magit
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20200303.124/magit-utils hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/magit/lisp/magit-utils
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20200303.124/magit-pull hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/magit/lisp/magit-pull
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20200303.124/magit-pkg hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/magit/lisp/magit-pkg
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20200303.124/magit-repos hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/magit/lisp/magit-repos
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20200303.124/magit-diff hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/magit/lisp/magit-diff
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20200303.124/magit-fetch hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/magit/lisp/magit-fetch
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20200303.124/magit-reset hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/magit/lisp/magit-reset
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20200303.124/magit-autorevert hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/magit/lisp/magit-autorevert
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20200303.124/git-rebase hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/magit/lisp/git-rebase
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20200303.124/magit-patch hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/magit/lisp/magit-patch
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-section-20200226.1251/magit-section hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/magit/lisp/magit-section
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20200303.124/magit-git hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/magit/lisp/magit-git
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20200303.124/magit-remote hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/magit/lisp/magit-remote
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20200303.124/magit-refs hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/magit/lisp/magit-refs
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20200303.124/magit-gitignore hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/magit/lisp/magit-gitignore
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20200303.124/magit-commit hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/magit/lisp/magit-commit
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20200303.124/magit-imenu hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/magit/lisp/magit-imenu
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20200303.124/magit-margin hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/magit/lisp/magit-margin
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20200303.124/magit-log hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/magit/lisp/magit-log
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20200303.124/magit-push hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/magit/lisp/magit-push
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20200303.124/magit-tag hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/magit/lisp/magit-tag
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20200303.124/magit-obsolete hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/magit/lisp/magit-obsolete
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20200303.124/magit-sequence hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/magit/lisp/magit-sequence
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20200303.124/magit-process hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/magit/lisp/magit-process
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20200303.124/magit-notes hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/magit/lisp/magit-notes
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20200303.124/magit-status hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/magit/lisp/magit-status
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20200303.124/magit-merge hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/magit/lisp/magit-merge
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20200303.124/magit-submodule hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/magit/lisp/magit-submodule
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20200303.124/magit-bookmark hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/magit/lisp/magit-bookmark
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20200303.124/magit-files hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/magit/lisp/magit-files
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20200303.124/magit-transient hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/magit/lisp/magit-transient
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20200303.124/magit-apply hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/magit/lisp/magit-apply
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20200303.124/magit-clone hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/magit/lisp/magit-clone
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20200303.124/magit-wip hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/magit/lisp/magit-wip
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20200303.124/magit-blame hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/magit/lisp/magit-blame
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20200303.124/magit-extras hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/magit/lisp/magit-extras
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20200303.124/magit-branch hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/magit/lisp/magit-branch
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20200303.124/magit-bisect hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/magit/lisp/magit-bisect
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20200303.124/magit-worktree hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/magit/lisp/magit-worktree
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20200303.124/magit-stash hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/magit/lisp/magit-stash
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20200303.124/magit-reflog hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/magit/lisp/magit-reflog
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20200303.124/magit-ediff hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/magit/lisp/magit-ediff
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/git-commit-20200207.1819/git-commit hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/magit/lisp/git-commit
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20200303.124/magit-core hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/magit/lisp/magit-core
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-popup-20200306.223/magit-popup hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/magit_popup/magit-popup
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/memoize-20200103.2036/memoize hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/memoize/memoize
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/pkg-info-20150517.1143/pkg-info hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/pkg_info/pkg-info
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/popup-20160709.1429/popup hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/popup/popup
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/request-20200219.2257/request hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/request/request
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/request-deferred-20181129.317/request-deferred hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/request/request-deferred
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/s-20180406.808/s hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/s/s
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/shut-up-20180628.1830/shut-up hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/shut_up/shut-up
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/ssh-20120904.2042/ssh hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/ssh/ssh
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/spinner-1.7.3/spinner hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/spinner/spinner
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/ivy-20200304.1416/ivy-overlay hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/swiper/ivy-overlay
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/swiper-20200304.1313/swiper hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/swiper/swiper
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/ivy-20200304.1416/ivy hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/swiper/ivy
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/ivy-20200304.1416/colir hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/swiper/colir
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/counsel-20200224.2036/counsel hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/swiper/counsel
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/transient-20200226.1612/transient hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/transient/lisp/transient
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/treepy-20191108.2217/treepy hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/treepy/treepy
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20191126.2034/use-package-jump hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/use_package/use-package-jump
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20191126.2034/use-package-core hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/use_package/use-package-core
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/bind-key-20191110.416/bind-key hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/use_package/bind-key
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20191126.2034/use-package hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/use_package/use-package
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20191126.2034/use-package-lint hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/use_package/use-package-lint
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20191126.2034/use-package-ensure hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/use_package/use-package-ensure
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20191126.2034/use-package-bind-key hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/use_package/use-package-bind-key
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20191126.2034/use-package-diminish hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/use_package/use-package-diminish
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20191126.2034/use-package-delight hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/use_package/use-package-delight
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/with-editor-20200217.1015/with-editor hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/with_editor/with-editor
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/yasnippet-20191222.2206/yasnippet hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/yasnippet/yasnippet
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-20200228.1656/slime-autoloads hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/lisp/slime/slime-autoloads
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-20200228.1656/slime hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/lisp/slime/slime
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/macrostep-20161120.2106/macrostep hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/lisp/slime/lib/macrostep
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/clang-format-20191121.1708/clang-format hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/llvm/llvm-project/clang/tools/clang-format/clang-format
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/pylint-20170402.1255/pylint hides /usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/py/pylint/elisp/pylint
/usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/jsonrpc/jsonrpc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/jsonrpc
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/auth-source-pass-20191126.1242/auth-source-pass hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/auth-source-pass
/usr/share/google-emacs/site-lisp/emacs-google-config/third_party/elisp/flymake/flymake hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/progmodes/flymake
/usr/local/google/home/raman/emacs/lisp/emacspeak/lisp/tetris hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/play/tetris
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-asymptote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/org-archive hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-vala hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-vala
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ol-mhe hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/org-crypt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-css hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/org-install hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/org-element hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ox-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ox-man hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/org-tempo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-tempo
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-io hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-R hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-java hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/org-compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/org-list hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/org-macro hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-octave hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-eval hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-sed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/org-version hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/org-mobile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/org-duration hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-duration
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-J hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-J
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/org-capture hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/org-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-sql hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/org-agenda hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/org-clock hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-hledger hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-stan hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-stan
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-shen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-coq hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-coq
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/org-macs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/org-faces hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/org-attach hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ol-info hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-info
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-abc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-abc
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-screen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ol-gnus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-forth hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/org-plot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ol-docview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-docview
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ol-w3m hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ox-texinfo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-C hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ox-html hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/org-footnote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-lob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ox-ascii hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-picolisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/org-goto hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-goto
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/org-feed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/org-timer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-mscgen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/org-indent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-ref hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-ebnf hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/org-mouse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-lua hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-shell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-ledger hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/org-entities hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ol-eww hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eww
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ol-irc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-irc
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/org-datetree hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/org-protocol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ol-rmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/org-num hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-num
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-processing hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-awk hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-comint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-core hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-dot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/org-id hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-calc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ol-bibtex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-makefile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ol-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-sass hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ox-icalendar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ox-beamer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ox-md hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/org-habit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ox-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/org-src hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-js hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-perl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ox-odt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ox-publish hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/org-keys hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-keys
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-exp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/org-ctags hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-groovy hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/org-lint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ol-bbdb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/org-colview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-python hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/org-loaddefs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/org-attach-git hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ox hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200302/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/usr/local/google/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/faceup-20170925.1946/faceup hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/faceup

Features:
(shadow emacsbug url-irc google-browse p4-google p4 ps-print
ps-print-loaddefs ps-def lpr ...)

Memory information:
((conses 16 4640980 2282262)
 (symbols 48 113158 282)
 (strings 32 2872553 250077)
 (string-bytes 1 114941535)
 (vectors 16 652022)
 (vector-slots 8 8750851 722998)
 (floats 8 147640 606)
 (intervals 56 55188 41050)
 (buffers 1000 259))

-- 
Id: kg:/m/0285kf1