Subject: [bug#40677] [PATCH 04/18] gnu: Add libnatpmp.

From: Mathieu Othacehe <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2020 11:27:37 +0200

> +         (delete 'configure)
> +         (delete 'check))

Please add a ;no tests comment.

I guess we are dealing with a raw Makefile here. This is bad news
because it means that cross-compilation is almost always broken.

You can run:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
guix build --target=aarch64-linux-gnu libnatpmp
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

to check it. Then, you probably need to do something similar as what is
done in package "iw" (set CC variable at least).

> +       #:make-flags
> +       (list (string-append "PREFIX=" (assoc-ref %outputs "out")))))
> +    (home-page "http://miniupnp.free.fr/libnatpmp.html")
> +    (synopsis "C library implementing NAT-PMP")
> +    (description
> +     "libnatpmp is a portable and asynchronous implementaiton of
           ^
       @code{libnatpmp}                                    ^
                                                          typo
Thanks,

Mathieu