Subject: [bug#40654] [PATCH] gnu: gnutls: Enable p11-kit.

From: Jakub Kądziołka <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2020 14:16:27 +0200

retitle 40654 [PATCH core-updates] gnu: gnutls: Enable p11-kit.
thanks

On Thu, Apr 16, 2020 at 09:34:09AM +0100, Christopher Baines wrote:
> Everywhere except mips64el, where a comment says it doesn't work. I can't test
> as I can't build this on mips64el anyway.
> 
> This change will enable running the tests for libcacard.
> 
> * gnu/packages/tls.scm (gnutls)[arguments]: Only specify --without-p11-kit on
> mips64el.
> [inputs]: Include the p11-kit for all systems except mips64el.

Chris,

not sure if you noticed, but even though `guix refresh --list-dependent
gnutls' lists only 2 packages, this change will trigger a
core-updates-worthy rebuild due to the graft currently used for gnutls.

I was under the impression that, as a convention, we mark such patches
with [PATCH core-updates] in the subject, which made me uncertain as to
whether you realized that this will rebuild the world. (Though, now that
I think of it, testing this has probably required a significant amount
of time...)

Have a nice day!

Jakub Kądziołka