Subject: [bug#40646] gnu: Add blueman.

From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2020 13:22:42 +0200

Hi!

Raghav Gururajan <[email-masked]> skribis:

> From 5f1a319c6b75b3eb28e8f80ea9b31fc5d6cf70df Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
> From: Raghav Gururajan <[email-masked]>
> Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2020 13:49:55 -0400
> Subject: [PATCH 2/2] gnu: Add blueman.
>
> * gnu/packages/networking.scm (blueman): New variable.

[...]

> +             (substitute* "apps/blueman-adapters.in"
> +               (("@PYTHON@") (string-append (assoc-ref inputs "python")
> +                                            "/bin/python3.7")))

Are you sure this is necessary?  If these are scripts, the
‘patch-shebangs’ phase should take care of it.  Perhaps it’s enough to
add ‘python-wrapper’ as an input (it provides a “python” executable) and
then you can remove all this?

Thanks,
Ludo’.