Subject: Re: bug#40605: Build of volk-1.3 failed during guix upgrade

From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2020 22:44:25 +0200

Hi,

Michael Gorlick <[email-masked]> skribis:

> guix upgrade: error: build of
> `/gnu/store/71if1zv3qhw14ynxi953p00i68lgm1dz-volk-1.3.drv' failed

To complement, this appears to be on x86_64-linux with:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
$ guix build volk --no-grafts -d
/gnu/store/71if1zv3qhw14ynxi953p00i68lgm1dz-volk-1.3.drv
$ guix describe
Generacio 139	Apr 13 2020 21:50:08	(nuna)
  guix bad368b
    repository URL: https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git
    branch: master
    commit: bad368b0d794689f3a8a11b58f1ea4987938682e
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

Thanks for the report.

Ludo’.