Subject: [bug#40601] New reduced patchset, the easy bits first

From: Christopher Baines <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2020 12:28:42 +0000

Vincent Legoll <[email-masked]> writes:

> Hello,
>
> The patch series is becoming long. So here is a batch of fairly easy
> ones, to lighten it a bit.

Hi,

Sorry for the delays in reviewing this.

Thanks for sending a smaller set of patches, that makes reviewing
easier. I made some tweaks, and pushed 4 commits to master as
d2532317d136ac063a24baeec6688ea0e0ebe37b.

I'm not sure about the bashisms stuff, given the script seems to depend
on bash (see the exec bash bit at the start), I think using bash
functionality is reasonable. What was your motivation behind these
changes? (sorry if I've missed this earlier in the thread).

Maybe once we've talked about the bashisms stuff, would you be able to
send another set of patches for review?

Thanks,

Chris