Subject: bug#40571: 28.0.50; Error displaying entry in customize group

From: Leo Alekseyev <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2020 02:37:53 -0700

Using the latest version of emacs-ipython-notebook package and
attempting to customize variables using M-x customize-group ein results
in an error and corrupted custom buffer. This configuration works fine
on 26.3

In GNU Emacs 28.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version
3.22.30, cairo version 1.15.10)
 of 2020-04-11 built on lcy01-amd64-006
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12005000
System Description: Ubuntu 18.04.4 LTS

Recent messages:
Creating group...
Creating group entries...
custom-variable-state-set: Symbol’s value as variable is void:
ein:jupyter-default-server-command
Quit [2 times]
Custom-no-edit: You can’t edit this part of the Custom buffer
Debug on Error enabled globally
Creating customization items...
Creating group...
Creating group entries...
Entering debugger...
find-library-name: Can’t find library /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/cus-edit.el
Configured using:
 'configure --build=x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 '--includedir=${prefix}/include' '--mandir=${prefix}/share/man'
 '--infodir=${prefix}/share/info' --sysconfdir=/etc --localstatedir=/var
 --disable-silent-rules '--libdir=${prefix}/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu'
 '--libexecdir=${prefix}/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu' --disable-maintainer-mode
 --disable-dependency-tracking --prefix=/usr --sharedstatedir=/var/lib
 --program-suffix=-snapshot --with-modules=yes --with-x=yes
 --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-xwidgets=yes 'CFLAGS=-g -O2
 -fdebug-prefix-map=/build/emacs-snapshot-EYV3Qw/emacs-snapshot-99997=.
 -fstack-protector-strong -Wformat -Werror=format-security'
 'CPPFLAGS=-Wdate-time -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2'
 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-Bsymbolic-functions -Wl,-z,relro''

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG CAIRO SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS GLIB NOTIFY
INOTIFY ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE HARFBUZZ M17N_FLT LIBOTF
ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 XDBE XIM MODULES THREADS XWIDGETS
LIBSYSTEMD JSON PDUMPER LCMS2 GMP

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Debugger

Minor modes in effect:
  Info-breadcrumbs-in-mode-line-mode: t
  dap-tooltip-mode: t
  dap-ui-mode: t
  treemacs-filewatch-mode: t
  treemacs-follow-mode: t
  treemacs-git-mode: deferred
  treemacs-fringe-indicator-mode: t
  dap-mode: t
  eval-sexp-fu-flash-mode: t
  global-evil-surround-mode: t
  flycheck-pos-tip-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  show-smartparens-global-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  global-magit-file-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  pupo-mode: t
  purpose-mode: t
  evil-escape-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  openwith-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  global-spacemacs-whitespace-cleanup-mode: t
  spacemacs-whitespace-cleanup-mode: t
  winum-mode: t
  global-vi-tilde-fringe-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  persp-mode: t
  global-hl-todo-mode: t
  eyebrowse-mode: t
  global-anzu-mode: t
  anzu-mode: t
  editorconfig-mode: t
  counsel-mode: t
  ivy-mode: t
  clean-aindent-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  evil-mode: t
  evil-local-mode: t
  spacemacs-leader-override-mode: t
  global-spacemacs-leader-override-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  xterm-mouse-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  ido-vertical-mode: t
  global-page-break-lines-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/leo/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/magit-section-20200318.1224/magit-section
hides /home/leo/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/magit-20200408.2341/magit-section
/home/leo/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/ht-20200217.2331/ht hides
/home/leo/.emacs.d/core/libs/ht
/home/leo/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/dash-20200119.2310/dash hides
/home/leo/.emacs.d/core/libs/dash
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/flyspell hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/textmodes/flyspell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/ispell hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/textmodes/ispell
/home/leo/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200406/org-lint
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/leo/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200406/org-version
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/leo/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200406/ox-publish
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/leo/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200406/org-colview
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/leo/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200406/ob-asymptote
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/leo/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200406/org-table
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/leo/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200406/org-src
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/leo/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200406/ox-icalendar
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/leo/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200406/ob-groovy
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/leo/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200406/ob-eval
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/leo/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200406/ob-emacs-lisp
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/leo/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200406/ob-haskell
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/leo/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200406/org-footnote
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/leo/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200406/org-plot
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/leo/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200406/ol-bibtex
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/leo/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200406/ob-lua
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/leo/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200406/ob-core
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/leo/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200406/ob-shell
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/leo/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200406/org-pcomplete
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/leo/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200406/ox-beamer
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/leo/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200406/org-protocol
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/leo/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200406/org-capture
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/leo/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200406/ob-sql
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/leo/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200406/ob-fortran
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/leo/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200406/ob-exp
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/leo/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200406/org-feed
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/leo/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200406/ob-abc
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/leo/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200406/ob-makefile
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/leo/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200406/org-loaddefs
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/leo/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200406/ol-eww
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/leo/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200406/ob-hledger
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/leo/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200406/ox-texinfo
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/leo/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200406/ob-shen
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/leo/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200406/ob-js
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/leo/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200406/ob-picolisp
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/leo/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200406/org-indent
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/leo/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200406/ob-ocaml
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/leo/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200406/ol-irc
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/leo/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200406/ox-md
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/leo/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200406/org-attach-git
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/leo/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200406/ob-plantuml
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/leo/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200406/ol-info
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/leo/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200406/ob-octave
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/leo/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200406/ob-ditaa
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/leo/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200406/org-clock
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/leo/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200406/ob-lilypond
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/leo/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200406/ob-ref
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/leo/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200406/ob-lob
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/leo/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200406/ob-table
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/leo/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200406/org-num
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-num
/home/leo/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200406/ol-rmail
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/leo/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200406/ob-ledger
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/leo/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200406/org-crypt
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/leo/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200406/org-timer
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/leo/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200406/ox
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/leo/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200406/ox-html
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/leo/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200406/org-goto
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/leo/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200406/ob-processing
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/leo/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200406/ob-mscgen
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/leo/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200406/ob-sqlite
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/leo/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200406/ob-comint
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/leo/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200406/ob-calc
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/leo/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200406/ob-gnuplot
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/leo/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200406/ob-dot
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/leo/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200406/org
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/leo/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200406/ob-org
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/leo/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200406/org-list
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/leo/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200406/ox-ascii
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/leo/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200406/ox-odt
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/leo/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200406/ob-io
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/leo/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200406/org-faces
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/leo/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200406/ob-awk
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/leo/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200406/org-tempo
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/leo/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200406/ob-ebnf
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/leo/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200406/ob-eshell
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/leo/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200406/ox-latex
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/leo/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200406/ob-sass
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/leo/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200406/ob
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/leo/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200406/ob-R
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/leo/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200406/ob-matlab
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/leo/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200406/ob-C
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/leo/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200406/org-habit
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/leo/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200406/ob-python
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/leo/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200406/ob-vala
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/leo/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200406/ob-maxima
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/leo/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200406/ol-w3m
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/leo/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200406/ob-sed
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/leo/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200406/org-entities
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/leo/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200406/org-mobile
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/leo/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200406/org-attach
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/leo/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200406/org-inlinetask
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/leo/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200406/ob-latex
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/leo/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200406/ol-gnus
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/leo/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200406/org-mouse
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/leo/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200406/org-datetree
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/leo/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200406/ol-bbdb
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/leo/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200406/org-archive
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/leo/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200406/ob-screen
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/leo/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200406/ob-tangle
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/leo/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200406/ob-perl
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/leo/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200406/org-compat
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/leo/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200406/org-install
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/leo/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200406/ol-eshell
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/leo/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200406/ob-coq
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/leo/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200406/ob-J
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/leo/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200406/org-id
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/leo/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200406/org-agenda
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/leo/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200406/org-ctags
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/leo/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200406/ob-stan
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/leo/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200406/org-element
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/leo/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200406/ob-ruby
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/leo/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200406/ob-css
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/leo/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200406/ob-lisp
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/leo/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200406/org-macs
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/leo/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200406/ox-org
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/leo/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200406/ob-scheme
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/leo/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200406/ol
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol
/home/leo/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200406/ol-mhe
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/leo/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200406/ob-java
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/leo/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200406/ol-docview
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/leo/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200406/ob-clojure
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/leo/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200406/ob-forth
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/leo/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200406/org-duration
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/leo/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200406/org-keys
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/leo/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200406/ox-man
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/leo/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200406/org-macro
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail tramp-smb tramp-rclone
tramp-gvfs zeroconf dbus tramp-cmds tramp-cache tramp-adb shadowfile
plstore latexenc filecache autoinsert ange-ftp info+ cus-theme
wid-browse dap-python dap-mouse dap-ui lsp-treemacs treemacs
treemacs-compatibility treemacs-mode treemacs-bookmarks
treemacs-interface treemacs-extensions treemacs-persistence
treemacs-mouse-interface treemacs-tag-follow-mode
treemacs-filewatch-mode treemacs-tags treemacs-follow-mode
treemacs-rendering treemacs-async treemacs-workspaces treemacs-dom
treemacs-visuals treemacs-fringe-indicator treemacs-scope pulse
treemacs-faces treemacs-icons treemacs-themes treemacs-core-utils
pfuture ace-window avy treemacs-macros treemacs-customization gdb-mi gud
bui bui-list bui-info bui-entry bui-core bui-history bui-button
bui-utils dap-mode dap-overlays whitespace hippie-exp
spacemacs-light-theme ses unsafep rcirc newst-backend mpc htmlfontify
htmlfontify-loaddefs eshell esh-cmd esh-ext esh-opt esh-proc esh-io
esh-arg esh-module esh-groups erc-goodies erc erc-backend erc-compat
erc-loaddefs calculator calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs smartparens-rst rst
overseer pkg-info epl auto-compile packed elisp-slime-nav flycheck-elsa
flycheck-package package-lint finder eval-sexp-fu ob-ein mm-view
mml-smime smime dig mm-archive two-column iso-transl ein-markdown-mode
ein-jupyter ein-dev ein-notebook ein-python-send ein-traceback
ein-shared-output ein-pytools ein-pager ein-completer ein-notification
ein-scratchsheet ein-worksheet poly-ein display-line-numbers polymode
poly-lock polymode-base polymode-weave polymode-export polymode-compat
polymode-methods polymode-core polymode-classes eieio-custom eieio-base
ein-kill-ring ein-cell ein-output-area ein-kernelinfo ein-kernel
ein-ipdb ein-events ein-websocket websocket ein-file ein-node
ein-notebooklist eieio-opt speedbar ezimage dframe ein-contents-api
ein-query request ein-log ein-classes ein-core anaphora ein-utils
go-mode find-file ffap importmagic epc ctable concurrent deferred
hi-lock evil-matchit evil-matchit-sdk smartparens-python python
sh-script smie executable smex cl-print debug backtrace tramp-sh tramp
tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration files-x tramp-compat ls-lisp
evil-surround company-files company-keywords company-etags etags
fileloop company-gtags company-template company-dabbrev-code
company-dabbrev company-capf company org-eldoc evil-org ob-js ob-python
ob-R lsp-yaml lsp-xml lsp-vhdl lsp-vetur lsp-html lsp-verilog
lsp-terraform lsp-solargraph lsp-rust lsp-python-ms lsp-pyls lsp-pwsh
lsp-perl lsp-metals view lsp-json lsp-intelephense lsp-haxe lsp-go
lsp-gdscript lsp-fsharp lsp-eslint lsp-erlang lsp-elm lsp-dart lsp-css
lsp-csharp gnutls lsp-clojure lsp-clients lsp-mode spinner
network-stream smartparens-markdown markdown-mode inline ewoc em-glob
esh-util dash-functional bindat cursor-sensor vc-mtn vc-hg vc-bzr vc-src
vc-sccs vc-svn vc-cvs vc-rcs vc vc-dispatcher goto-addr bug-reference
auto-highlight-symbol evil-lisp-state flycheck-pos-tip pos-tip flycheck
highlight-numbers parent-mode highlight-parentheses rainbow-delimiters
smartparens-config smartparens-org smartparens-text smartparens-ess
smartparens-c smartparens ess-r-mode ess-r-flymake flymake-proc flymake
ess-r-xref ess-trns ess-r-package ess-r-completion ess-roxy ess-r-syntax
ess-rd hideshow ess-s-lang ess-help ess-mode ess-inf ess-tracebug ess
ess-utils ess-custom org-bullets org-download url-http url-auth url-gw
nsm toc-org yasnippet-snippets yasnippet image-file ol-eww ol-rmail
ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnir gnus-sum url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history mailcap shr url-cookie url-domsuf
url-util svg xml dom gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap
nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time iso8601 gnus-spec gnus-int
gnus-range gnus-win gnus nnheader ol-docview doc-view jka-compr
image-mode exif ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m org-habit org-agenda
ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn
nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar
ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-element avl-tree generator
orgit evil-magit git-rebase magit-bookmark magit-submodule
magit-obsolete magit-popup magit-blame magit-stash magit-reflog
magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote
magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag
magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs magit-status
magit magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log which-func magit-diff
smerge-mode magit-core magit-autorevert magit-margin magit-transient
magit-process magit-mode git-commit transient magit-git magit-section
magit-utils crm log-edit message rmc puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa
gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils
mailheader pcvs-util add-log with-editor async-bytecomp async org ob
ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-src
ob-comint org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities time-date
org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-table ol org-keys
org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs spacemacs-purpose-popwin window-purpose-x imenu-list imenu
window-purpose window-purpose-fixes window-purpose-prefix-overload
window-purpose-switch let-alist window-purpose-layout
window-purpose-core window-purpose-configuration window-purpose-utils
evil-escape projectile grep ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs openwith
dired-single vc-git diff-mode recentf tree-widget editorconfig-core
editorconfig-core-handle editorconfig-fnmatch bookmark
text-property-search pp column-marker winner server diminish
spacemacs-whitespace-cleanup ws-butler winum vi-tilde-fringe
symbol-overlay string-inflection spaceline-config spaceline-segments
spaceline powerline powerline-separators powerline-themes saveplace
savehist protobuf-mode cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds
cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs popwin persp-mode cl
ivy-hydra hl-todo eyebrowse evil-unimpaired f s evil-textobj-line
evil-anzu anzu ein editorconfig noutline outline counsel xdg xref
project dired dired-loaddefs compile swiper ivy flx delsel colir color
ivy-overlay clean-aindent-mode hybrid-mode evil-evilified-state
which-key use-package use-package-ensure use-package-delight
use-package-diminish use-package-bind-key bind-key use-package-core
hydra lv cus-edit cus-start cus-load evil evil-keybindings
evil-integration undo-tree diff evil-maps evil-commands reveal flyspell
ispell evil-jumps evil-command-window evil-types evil-search evil-ex
shell pcomplete comint ansi-color evil-macros evil-repeat evil-states
evil-core evil-common windmove thingatpt rect evil-digraphs evil-vars
ring bind-map quelpa mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr lisp-mnt help-fns
radix-tree hl-line xt-mouse autorevert filenotify cl-extra disp-table
wid-edit spacemacs-dark-theme spacemacs-common format-spec info
finder-inf ido-vertical-mode ido core-spacemacs core-spacebind
core-use-package-ext core-transient-state core-micro-state core-toggle
core-keybindings core-fonts-support core-themes-support
core-display-init core-jump core-release-management core-custom-settings
core-configuration-layer eieio-compat core-progress-bar
core-spacemacs-buffer core-funcs ht dash help-mode warnings package
browse-url url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq password-cache json
map url-vars seq eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv eieio-core
eieio-loaddefs epg epg-config core-command-line pcase core-debug edmacro
kmacro derived cl-macs gv profiler easymenu cl-loaddefs cl-lib
core-hooks page-break-lines easy-mmode core-env load-env-vars rx
core-dotspacemacs advice core-emacs-backports core-dumper subr-x tooltip
eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel
term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray
cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind
inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
xwidget-internal cairo move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1430326 959895)
 (symbols 48 100763 4)
 (strings 32 330074 121069)
 (string-bytes 1 12209581)
 (vectors 16 142535)
 (vector-slots 8 2825856 564830)
 (floats 8 825 4999)
 (intervals 56 31852 15271)
 (buffers 992 56))