Subject: bug#40565: make authenticate fails: commit 77704cb13e5bebf412297dab764a00849a3cfdc0: key A0C5E3522EF8EF5C64CDB7F0FD73CAC719D32566 is missing

From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2020 18:24:08 +0200

Ela, Eric,

elaexuotee--- via Bug reports for GNU Guix 写道：
> It looks like the referenced key doesn't exist in the 
> keyservers:
>
>     $ gpg --recv-keys A0C5E3522EF8EF5C64CDB7F0FD73CAC719D325
>     gpg: keyserver receive failed: No data
>
> Am I flubbing something up? Or is this a legitimate issue?

It's not you.  ‘make authenticate’ is currently broken for any 
practical purpose.

Eric, I didn't find any previous discussion about this.  Could you 
help us out by publishing this ‘secret’ key somewhere?  :-)

Your key at Savannah[0] is a different one and there's no 
A0C5E3522EF8EF5C64CDB7F0FD73CAC719D325 on keys.openpgp.org, SKS, 
keys.gnupg.net, or pgp.mit.edu.

Kind regards,

T G-R

[0]: curl 
https://savannah.gnu.org/people/viewgpg.php?user_id=93889 | gpg
pub   rsa2048/0x34532F9FAFCA8B8E 2016-05-26 [SC]
      Key fingerprint = 34FF 38BC D151 25A6 E340  A0B5 3453 2F9F 
      AFCA 8B8E
uid                             Eric Bavier 
<[email-masked]>
sub   rsa2048/0x5A9C1FD168338676 2016-05-26 [E] [expired: 
2017-05-26]
sub   rsa2048/0x1EBBD204781F962C 2016-05-26 [S] [expired: 
2017-05-26]
sub   rsa4096/0xFD73CAC719D32566 2017-06-13 [S] [expires: 
2021-06-12]