Subject: [PATCH 0/1] bug#40565: make authenticate fails

From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2020 22:20:14 +0200

So,

This quick & dirty patch fixes ‘make authenticate’ by fetching the
Guix ‘Project Member GPG Keyring’ from Savannah, and an extra key file
for Ivan Petrov who isn't in the member keyring.

I still get stuck on the status below, which looks like it should be
parsed as success but isn't.  That's unrelated to this patch though.

Kind regards,

T G-R

[0]: (((unparsed-line "[GNUPG:] NEWSIG") (unparsed-line "[GNUPG:]
KEYEXPIRED 1561675910") (unparsed-line "[GNUPG:] KEYEXPIRED
1561675910") (unparsed-line "[GNUPG:] KEY_CONSIDERED
F5BC5534C36F0087B39D36EF1C9DC4FEB9DB7C4B 0") (signature-id
"rZTN/jnketKOnK9bnnyNMw+ff0M" "2020-01-17" 1579282240) (unparsed-line
"[GNUPG:] KEYEXPIRED 1561675910") (unparsed-line "[GNUPG:] KEYEXPIRED
1561675910") (unparsed-line "[GNUPG:] KEY_CONSIDERED
F5BC5534C36F0087B39D36EF1C9DC4FEB9DB7C4B 0") (unparsed-line "[GNUPG:]
REVKEYSIG D889B0F018C5493C Tobias Geerinckx-Rice <[email-masked]>")
(valid-signature "7E8FAED0094478EF72E64D16D889B0F018C5493C"
"2020-01-17" 1579282240) (unparsed-line "[GNUPG:]
VERIFICATION_COMPLIANCE_MODE 23")))