Subject: bug#40547: Segmentation fault for the same files

From: Serghei Iakovlev <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2020 21:08:41 +0000

Hello,

There is an issue with mkid I'd like avoid to. After running mkid
inside /usr/include I got a lot of messages as follows:

  mkid: warning:
  `/usr/include/clang/10/include/avx512vpopcntdqintrin.h' and
  `/usr/include/x86_64-linux-gnu/tiffio.hxx' are the same file,
  but yield different scans!

finally, Segmentation fault. The way I installed idutils is:

  git clone git://git.savannah.gnu.org/idutils.git
  cd idutils
  ./bootstrap

  CFLAGS='-O2 -pipe -march=native' ./configure

  make -j $(getconf _NPROCESSORS_ONLN)
  make install

Latest commit is: 15dabf9

Is there any workaround/fix?

-- 
Serghei