Subject: bug#40517: closed (Re: bug#40517: 28.0.50; Dired, expansion missing with local directory)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Thu, 09 Apr 2020 16:40:02 +0000

Your bug report

#40517: 28.0.50; Dired, expansion missing with local directory

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
40517: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=40517
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#40517: 28.0.50; Dired, expansion missing with local directory
From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
To: Jean Louis <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 09 Apr 2020 19:38:24 +0300
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

> Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2020 18:02:40 +0300
> From: Jean Louis <[email-masked]>
> Cc: [email-masked]
> 
> > This works for me (with names of directories changed to fit my system)
> > as you expect.  Did you try this in "emacs -Q"?  Maybe some of your
> > customizations gets in the way?
> 
> Now I see that it works with emacs -Q
> 
> I cannot know which customization is getting in the way as there are
> too many.
> 
> Maybe some customization is telling on my side to expand from the
> other window, maybe my (setq dired-dwim-target t) as when I put it to
> nil, then it is expanding just how I mean it.
> 
> So I was ordering Emacs to Do What I Mean... and it did not do what I
> mean.
> 
> Now you can close it.

Thanks, closing.

Subject: 28.0.50; Dired, expansion missing with local directory
From: Jean Louis <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 09 Apr 2020 07:00:29 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

If I have 2 Dired windows, when doing renaming or copy, I can use TAB
for expansion, and directory at other window will expand in the
minibuffer. For example, if I wish to move files from ~/MY-DIR to ~/OTHER-DIR
and other directory is showing ~/ only, I can start typing ~/O<TAB>
and it will expand to ~/OTHER-DIR

If I however, have within ~/MY-DIR another directory like
~/MY-DIR/LOCAL-DIR and I remove ~/ from minibuffer, and start typing
LOC<TAB> it will not expand into LOCAL-DIR -- but it should in my
opinion.

In GNU Emacs 28.0.50 (build 5, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, cairo version 1.14.8, Xaw3d scroll bars)
 of 2020-03-28 built on protected.rcdrun.com
Repository revision: dceba13ce57ed0cb726e89566197f77359a38d91
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11907000
System Description: Hyperbola GNU/Linux-libre

Recent messages:
Move: 4 of 4
Move: 4 files done
Deleting...done
Type C-c C-c or C-c C-x to view the image as text or hex.
Move: 1 of 1
Move: 1 file done
Directory has changed on disk; type g to update Dired
Quit [2 times]
Making completion list...
Quit [3 times]
Quit
Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/package/text/emacs-2020-03-28 --with-modules
 --without-gpm --with-x-toolkit=lucid
 PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/home/data1/protected/GNUstep/Library/Libraries/pkgconfig:/usr/lib/pkgconfig'

Configured features:
XAW3D XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG CAIRO SOUND DBUS GSETTINGS GLIB
NOTIFY INOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE HARFBUZZ M17N_FLT LIBOTF
ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS LUCID X11 XDBE XIM MODULES THREADS JSON
PDUMPER LCMS2 GMP

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: de_DE.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: de_DE.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Dired by name

Minor modes in effect:
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  timeclock-mode-line-display: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  scroll-all-mode: t
  immortal-scratch-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  jabber-activity-mode: t
  persistent-scratch-autosave-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  guide-key-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-save-visited-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/cgi hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/muse-3.20.2/cgi
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ob-lisp
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/org-entities
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/org-invoice hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/org-invoice
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ob-haskell
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/org-pcomplete
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/org-install
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ob-lob
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/org-element
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-duration hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/org-duration
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/org-faces
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ob-org
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/org-agenda
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/org-clock
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ox
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/org-timer
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ob-dot
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ob-exp
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ob-R
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-rmail hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ol-rmail
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/org-mobile
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/org-footnote
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ob-ditaa
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-sed hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ob-sed
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-shell hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ob-shell
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ob-python
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ob-awk
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/org-loaddefs
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-odt hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ox-odt
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/org-id
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ob-lilypond
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ob-table
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-stan hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ob-stan
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-bbdb hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ol-bbdb
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-beamer hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ox-beamer
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-irc hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ol-irc
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/org-archive
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ob-comint
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-core hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ob-core
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/org-inlinetask
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ob-plantuml
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/org-capture
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/org-indent
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/org-plot
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-vala hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ob-vala
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ob-css
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/org-mouse
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/org-feed
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-abc hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ob-abc
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-mhe hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ol-mhe
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ob-C
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ob-ocaml
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-publish hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ox-publish
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/org
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ob-eval
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-hledger hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ob-hledger
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-ascii hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ox-ascii
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ob-sass
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-md hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ox-md
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-man hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ox-man
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-makefile hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ob-makefile
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ol
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-gnus hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ol-gnus
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/org-attach
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ob-picolisp
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ob-gnuplot
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ob-latex
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-latex hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ox-latex
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-eshell hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ob-eshell
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/org-macs
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/org-list
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ob-octave
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-ebnf hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ob-ebnf
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/org-compat
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-texinfo hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ox-texinfo
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ob-ruby
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ob-shen
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-docview hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ol-docview
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/org-protocol
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ob
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ob-ledger
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-num hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/org-num
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-info hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ol-info
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-html hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ox-html
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ob-asymptote
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-tempo hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/org-tempo
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-J hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ob-J
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-forth hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ob-forth
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ob-maxima
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ob-js
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-groovy hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ob-groovy
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/org-ctags
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ob-sql
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/org-crypt
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/org-habit
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ob-sqlite
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ob-fortran
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ob-perl
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-w3m hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ol-w3m
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-eshell hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ol-eshell
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-lint hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/org-lint
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-icalendar hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ox-icalendar
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ob-ref
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-bibtex hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ol-bibtex
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-keys hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/org-keys
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-macro hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/org-macro
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/org-table
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/org-src
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-processing hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ob-processing
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-org hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ox-org
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/org-datetree
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ob-mscgen
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ob-java
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-io hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ob-io
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ob-calc
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ob-clojure
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-goto hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/org-goto
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/org-version
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ob-tangle
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-coq hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ob-coq
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-lua hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ob-lua
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/org-colview
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ob-screen
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ob-matlab
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-attach-git hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/org-attach-git
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ob-scheme
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-eww hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ol-eww
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ob-lisp
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/org-entities
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ob-haskell
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/org-pcomplete
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/org-install
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ob-lob
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/org-element
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-duration hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/org-duration
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/org-faces
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ob-org
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/org-agenda
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/org-clock
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ox
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/org-timer
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ob-dot
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ob-exp
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ob-R
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-rmail hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ol-rmail
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/org-mobile
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/org-footnote
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ob-ditaa
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-sed hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ob-sed
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-shell hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ob-shell
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ob-python
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ob-awk
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/org-loaddefs
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-odt hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ox-odt
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/org-id
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ob-lilypond
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ob-table
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-stan hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ob-stan
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-bbdb hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ol-bbdb
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-beamer hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ox-beamer
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-irc hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ol-irc
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/org-archive
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ob-comint
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-core hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ob-core
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/org-inlinetask
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ob-plantuml
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/org-capture
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/org-indent
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/org-plot
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-vala hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ob-vala
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ob-css
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/org-mouse
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/org-feed
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-abc hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ob-abc
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-mhe hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ol-mhe
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ob-C
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ob-ocaml
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-publish hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ox-publish
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/org
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ob-eval
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-hledger hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ob-hledger
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-ascii hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ox-ascii
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ob-sass
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-md hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ox-md
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-man hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ox-man
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-makefile hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ob-makefile
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ol
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-gnus hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ol-gnus
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/org-attach
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ob-picolisp
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ob-gnuplot
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ob-latex
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-latex hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ox-latex
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-eshell hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ob-eshell
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/org-macs
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/org-list
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ob-octave
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-ebnf hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ob-ebnf
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/org-compat
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-texinfo hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ox-texinfo
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ob-ruby
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ob-shen
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-docview hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ol-docview
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/org-protocol
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ob
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ob-ledger
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-num hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/org-num
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-info hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ol-info
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-html hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ox-html
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ob-asymptote
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-tempo hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/org-tempo
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-J hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ob-J
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-forth hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ob-forth
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ob-maxima
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ob-js
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-groovy hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ob-groovy
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/org-ctags
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ob-sql
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/org-crypt
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/org-habit
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ob-sqlite
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ob-fortran
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ob-perl
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-w3m hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ol-w3m
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-eshell hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ol-eshell
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-lint hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/org-lint
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-icalendar hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ox-icalendar
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ob-ref
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-bibtex hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ol-bibtex
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-keys hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/org-keys
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-macro hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/org-macro
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/org-table
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/org-src
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-processing hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ob-processing
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-org hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ox-org
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/org-datetree
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ob-mscgen
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ob-java
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-io hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ob-io
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ob-calc
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ob-clojure
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-goto hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/org-goto
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/org-version
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ob-tangle
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-coq hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ob-coq
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-lua hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ob-lua
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/org-colview
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ob-screen
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ob-matlab
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-attach-git hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/org-attach-git
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ob-scheme
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-eww hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ol-eww
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20200303.319/md4 hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/md4
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20200303.319/hex-util hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/hex-util
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-sed hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-stan hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-bbdb hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-gnus hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-core hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-beamer hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-keys hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-coq hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-macro hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-forth hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-groovy hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-latex hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-man hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-w3m hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-num hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-num
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-processing hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-info hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-eshell hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-eshell hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-docview hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-eww hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-org hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-makefile hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-ascii hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-publish hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-texinfo hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-duration hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-vala hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-lua hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-odt hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-md hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-abc hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-mhe hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-html hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-irc hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-hledger hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-J hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-shell hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-rmail hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-io hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-goto hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-lint hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-bibtex hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-tempo hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-ebnf hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-attach-git hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-icalendar hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20200303.319/ntlm hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/net/ntlm
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20200303.319/sasl-digest hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20200303.319/hmac-md5 hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/net/hmac-md5
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20200303.319/sasl-cram hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20200303.319/sasl hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/net/sasl
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20200303.319/hmac-def hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/net/hmac-def
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20200303.319/sasl-ntlm hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm

Features:
(preview prv-emacs tex-buf font-latex latex latex-flymake flymake-proc
flymake warnings tex-ispell tex-style tex crm tex-mode markdown-mode
edit-indirect url-http url-gw nsm shr-color url-file url-dired
url-cache url-auth eww mm-url url-queue wdired shadow emacsbug winner
bookmark pp view vc-git diff-mode org-agenda misearch multi-isearch
align tabify two-column iso-transl face-remap grep dired-aux hywconfig
zoom timeclock paren scroll-all immortal-scratch helm-mode helm-files
helm-buffers helm-occur helm-tags helm-locate helm-grep helm-regexp
helm-utils helm-help helm-types elec-pair time cua-base cus-start
cus-load windmove server emms-librefm-stream emms-librefm-scrobbler
emms-playlist-limit emms-volume emms-volume-mixerctl emms-volume-pulse
emms-volume-amixer emms-i18n emms-history emms-score emms-stream-info
emms-metaplaylist-mode emms-bookmarks emms-cue emms-mode-line-icon
emms-browser sort emms-playlist-sort emms-last-played emms-player-xine
emms-player-mpd tq emms-playing-time emms-lyrics emms-url emms-streams
emms-show-all emms-tag-editor emms-mark emms-mode-line emms-cache
emms-info-opusinfo emms-info-ogginfo emms-info-mp3info emms-info
later-do emms-playlist-mode emms-player-vlc emms-player-mpv
emms-player-mplayer emms-player-simple emms-source-playlist
emms-source-file emms-setup emms emms-compat rcd-sent-folder
gold-price maildir qp maildir-index noflet cl-indent dotassoc kv
rcd/business jabber jabber-notifications notifications
jabber-libnotify dbus jabber-awesome jabber-osd jabber-wmii
jabber-xmessage jabber-festival jabber-sawfish jabber-ratpoison
jabber-tmux jabber-screen jabber-socks5 jabber-ft-server
jabber-si-server jabber-ft-client jabber-ft-common jabber-si-client
jabber-si-common jabber-feature-neg jabber-truncate jabber-time
jabber-autoaway jabber-vcard-avatars jabber-chatstates jabber-events
jabber-vcard jabber-avatar jabber-activity jabber-watch
jabber-modeline jabber-ahc-presence jabber-ahc jabber-version
jabber-ourversion jabber-muc-nick-completion hippie-exp jabber-browse
jabber-search jabber-register jabber-roster jabber-presence jabber-muc
jabber-bookmarks jabber-private jabber-muc-nick-coloring hexrgb
jabber-widget jabber-disco jabber-chat jabber-history
jabber-chatbuffer jabber-alert jabber-iq jabber-core jabber-console
ewoc jabber-keymap jabber-sasl sasl sasl-anonymous sasl-login
sasl-plain fsm jabber-logon jabber-conn srv dns starttls tls gnutls
jabber-xml jabber-menu jabber-util rx org-id dired-x rcd/percentages
rcd-db pq time-stamp units festival persistent-scratch
google-translate google-translate-default-ui google-translate-core-ui
google-translate-core google-translate-tk google-translate-backend
helm-system-packages helm helm-source helm-multi-match helm-lib async
tramp-sh tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration files-x
tramp-compat shell ls-lisp mu4e desktop frameset mu4e-speedbar
speedbar ezimage dframe mu4e-main mu4e-view thingatpt gnus-art mm-uu
mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig mu4e-headers mu4e-compose
mu4e-context mu4e-draft mu4e-actions ido rfc2368 smtpmail sendmail
mu4e-mark mu4e-message flow-fill mu4e-proc mu4e-utils mu4e-lists
mu4e-vars hl-line mu4e-meta mh-e mh-compat mh-buffers mh-loaddefs
mutt-alias eshell esh-cmd esh-ext esh-opt esh-proc esh-io esh-arg
esh-module esh-groups esh-util guide-key s popwin dash hyperbole hinit
hibtypes hib-doc-id hsys-www klink hib-kbd hib-social hib-debbugs
hsys-org hactypes hui-mini hui hui-mouse hmouse-key hargs hui-menu
hyrolo-menu hyrolo bbdb bbdb-site timezone hmail hui-jmenu hmouse-sh
hmouse-drv hypb locate hui-window pulse hycontrol hsettings hui-em-but
hbut hact pcase hpath hhist hbdata htz cal-julian hbmap hmoccur
hui-select sgml-mode hvar set hversion hload-path vterm compile color
term disp-table ehelp vterm-module aio saveplace edmacro kmacro
finder-inf org-eldoc org-element avl-tree generator ol-eww ol-rmail
ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnir gnus-sum url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history mailcap shr url-cookie url-domsuf
url-util svg xml dom gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap
nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time iso8601 gnus-spec
gnus-int gnus-range message rmc puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived
epg epg-config mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus nnheader gnus-util rmail
rmail-loaddefs rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums text-property-search
mail-utils mm-util mail-prsvr wid-edit ol-docview doc-view jka-compr
image-mode exif dired dired-loaddefs ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m
cl-extra help-mode org ob ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro
org-footnote org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities
time-date noutline outline easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp
org-table org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
ob-tangle ol org-src org-keys ob-comint comint ansi-color ring ob-core
org-compat ob-eval org-macs format-spec org-install tex-site gh-common
marshal eieio-compat helm-easymenu kotl-autoloads advice
slime-autoloads cl info package easymenu browse-url url-handlers
url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs
password-cache json subr-x map url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp
byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib tooltip eldoc electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese
eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic
indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop case-table
epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo
x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 721768 108964)
 (symbols 48 48994 0)
 (strings 32 233425 35872)
 (string-bytes 1 7853983)
 (vectors 16 77205)
 (vector-slots 8 1585562 182384)
 (floats 8 729 639)
 (intervals 56 13625 181)
 (buffers 1000 86))