Subject: bug#40517: 28.0.50; Dired, expansion missing with local directory

From: Jean Louis <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Apr 2020 07:00:29 +0200

If I have 2 Dired windows, when doing renaming or copy, I can use TAB
for expansion, and directory at other window will expand in the
minibuffer. For example, if I wish to move files from ~/MY-DIR to ~/OTHER-DIR
and other directory is showing ~/ only, I can start typing ~/O<TAB>
and it will expand to ~/OTHER-DIR

If I however, have within ~/MY-DIR another directory like
~/MY-DIR/LOCAL-DIR and I remove ~/ from minibuffer, and start typing
LOC<TAB> it will not expand into LOCAL-DIR -- but it should in my
opinion.

In GNU Emacs 28.0.50 (build 5, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, cairo version 1.14.8, Xaw3d scroll bars)
 of 2020-03-28 built on protected.rcdrun.com
Repository revision: dceba13ce57ed0cb726e89566197f77359a38d91
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11907000
System Description: Hyperbola GNU/Linux-libre

Recent messages:
Move: 4 of 4
Move: 4 files done
Deleting...done
Type C-c C-c or C-c C-x to view the image as text or hex.
Move: 1 of 1
Move: 1 file done
Directory has changed on disk; type g to update Dired
Quit [2 times]
Making completion list...
Quit [3 times]
Quit
Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/package/text/emacs-2020-03-28 --with-modules
 --without-gpm --with-x-toolkit=lucid
 PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/home/data1/protected/GNUstep/Library/Libraries/pkgconfig:/usr/lib/pkgconfig'

Configured features:
XAW3D XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG CAIRO SOUND DBUS GSETTINGS GLIB
NOTIFY INOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE HARFBUZZ M17N_FLT LIBOTF
ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS LUCID X11 XDBE XIM MODULES THREADS JSON
PDUMPER LCMS2 GMP

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: de_DE.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: de_DE.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Dired by name

Minor modes in effect:
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  timeclock-mode-line-display: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  scroll-all-mode: t
  immortal-scratch-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  jabber-activity-mode: t
  persistent-scratch-autosave-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  guide-key-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-save-visited-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/cgi hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/muse-3.20.2/cgi
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ob-lisp
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/org-entities
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/org-invoice hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/org-invoice
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ob-haskell
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/org-pcomplete
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/org-install
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ob-lob
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/org-element
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-duration hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/org-duration
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/org-faces
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ob-org
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/org-agenda
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/org-clock
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ox
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/org-timer
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ob-dot
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ob-exp
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ob-R
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-rmail hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ol-rmail
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/org-mobile
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/org-footnote
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ob-ditaa
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-sed hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ob-sed
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-shell hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ob-shell
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ob-python
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ob-awk
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/org-loaddefs
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-odt hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ox-odt
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/org-id
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ob-lilypond
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ob-table
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-stan hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ob-stan
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-bbdb hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ol-bbdb
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-beamer hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ox-beamer
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-irc hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ol-irc
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/org-archive
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ob-comint
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-core hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ob-core
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/org-inlinetask
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ob-plantuml
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/org-capture
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/org-indent
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/org-plot
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-vala hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ob-vala
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ob-css
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/org-mouse
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/org-feed
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-abc hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ob-abc
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-mhe hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ol-mhe
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ob-C
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ob-ocaml
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-publish hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ox-publish
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/org
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ob-eval
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-hledger hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ob-hledger
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-ascii hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ox-ascii
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ob-sass
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-md hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ox-md
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-man hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ox-man
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-makefile hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ob-makefile
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ol
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-gnus hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ol-gnus
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/org-attach
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ob-picolisp
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ob-gnuplot
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ob-latex
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-latex hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ox-latex
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-eshell hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ob-eshell
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/org-macs
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/org-list
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ob-octave
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-ebnf hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ob-ebnf
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/org-compat
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-texinfo hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ox-texinfo
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ob-ruby
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ob-shen
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-docview hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ol-docview
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/org-protocol
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ob
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ob-ledger
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-num hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/org-num
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-info hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ol-info
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-html hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ox-html
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ob-asymptote
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-tempo hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/org-tempo
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-J hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ob-J
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-forth hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ob-forth
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ob-maxima
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ob-js
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-groovy hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ob-groovy
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/org-ctags
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ob-sql
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/org-crypt
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/org-habit
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ob-sqlite
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ob-fortran
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ob-perl
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-w3m hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ol-w3m
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-eshell hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ol-eshell
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-lint hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/org-lint
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-icalendar hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ox-icalendar
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ob-ref
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-bibtex hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ol-bibtex
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-keys hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/org-keys
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-macro hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/org-macro
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/org-table
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/org-src
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-processing hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ob-processing
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-org hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ox-org
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/org-datetree
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ob-mscgen
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ob-java
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-io hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ob-io
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ob-calc
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ob-clojure
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-goto hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/org-goto
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/org-version
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ob-tangle
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-coq hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ob-coq
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-lua hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ob-lua
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/org-colview
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ob-screen
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ob-matlab
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-attach-git hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/org-attach-git
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ob-scheme
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-eww hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200330/ol-eww
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ob-lisp
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/org-entities
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ob-haskell
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/org-pcomplete
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/org-install
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ob-lob
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/org-element
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-duration hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/org-duration
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/org-faces
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ob-org
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/org-agenda
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/org-clock
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ox
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/org-timer
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ob-dot
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ob-exp
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ob-R
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-rmail hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ol-rmail
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/org-mobile
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/org-footnote
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ob-ditaa
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-sed hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ob-sed
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-shell hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ob-shell
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ob-python
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ob-awk
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/org-loaddefs
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-odt hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ox-odt
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/org-id
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ob-lilypond
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ob-table
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-stan hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ob-stan
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-bbdb hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ol-bbdb
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-beamer hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ox-beamer
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-irc hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ol-irc
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/org-archive
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ob-comint
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-core hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ob-core
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/org-inlinetask
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ob-plantuml
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/org-capture
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/org-indent
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/org-plot
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-vala hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ob-vala
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ob-css
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/org-mouse
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/org-feed
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-abc hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ob-abc
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-mhe hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ol-mhe
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ob-C
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ob-ocaml
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-publish hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ox-publish
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/org
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ob-eval
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-hledger hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ob-hledger
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-ascii hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ox-ascii
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ob-sass
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-md hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ox-md
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-man hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ox-man
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-makefile hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ob-makefile
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ol
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-gnus hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ol-gnus
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/org-attach
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ob-picolisp
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ob-gnuplot
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ob-latex
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-latex hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ox-latex
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-eshell hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ob-eshell
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/org-macs
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/org-list
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ob-octave
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-ebnf hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ob-ebnf
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/org-compat
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-texinfo hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ox-texinfo
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ob-ruby
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ob-shen
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-docview hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ol-docview
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/org-protocol
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ob
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ob-ledger
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-num hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/org-num
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-info hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ol-info
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-html hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ox-html
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ob-asymptote
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-tempo hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/org-tempo
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-J hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ob-J
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-forth hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ob-forth
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ob-maxima
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ob-js
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-groovy hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ob-groovy
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/org-ctags
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ob-sql
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/org-crypt
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/org-habit
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ob-sqlite
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ob-fortran
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ob-perl
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-w3m hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ol-w3m
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-eshell hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ol-eshell
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-lint hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/org-lint
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-icalendar hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ox-icalendar
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ob-ref
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-bibtex hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ol-bibtex
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-keys hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/org-keys
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-macro hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/org-macro
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/org-table
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/org-src
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-processing hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ob-processing
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-org hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ox-org
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/org-datetree
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ob-mscgen
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ob-java
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-io hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ob-io
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ob-calc
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ob-clojure
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-goto hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/org-goto
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/org-version
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ob-tangle
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-coq hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ob-coq
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-lua hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ob-lua
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/org-colview
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ob-screen
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ob-matlab
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-attach-git hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/org-attach-git
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ob-scheme
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-eww hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200330/ol-eww
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20200303.319/md4 hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/md4
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20200303.319/hex-util hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/hex-util
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-sed hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-stan hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-bbdb hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-gnus hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-core hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-beamer hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-keys hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-coq hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-macro hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-forth hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-groovy hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-latex hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-man hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-w3m hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-num hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-num
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-processing hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-info hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-eshell hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-eshell hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-docview hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-eww hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-org hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-makefile hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-ascii hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-publish hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-texinfo hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-duration hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-vala hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-lua hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-odt hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-md hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-abc hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-mhe hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-html hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-irc hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-hledger hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-J hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-shell hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-rmail hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-io hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-goto hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-lint hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-bibtex hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-tempo hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-ebnf hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-attach-git hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-icalendar hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20200303.319/ntlm hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/net/ntlm
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20200303.319/sasl-digest hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20200303.319/hmac-md5 hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/net/hmac-md5
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20200303.319/sasl-cram hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20200303.319/sasl hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/net/sasl
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20200303.319/hmac-def hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/net/hmac-def
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20200303.319/sasl-ntlm hides /package/text/emacs-2020-03-28/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm

Features:
(preview prv-emacs tex-buf font-latex latex latex-flymake flymake-proc
flymake warnings tex-ispell tex-style tex crm tex-mode markdown-mode
edit-indirect url-http url-gw nsm shr-color url-file url-dired
url-cache url-auth eww mm-url url-queue wdired shadow emacsbug winner
bookmark pp view vc-git diff-mode org-agenda misearch multi-isearch
align tabify two-column iso-transl face-remap grep dired-aux hywconfig
zoom timeclock paren scroll-all immortal-scratch helm-mode helm-files
helm-buffers helm-occur helm-tags helm-locate helm-grep helm-regexp
helm-utils helm-help helm-types elec-pair time cua-base cus-start
cus-load windmove server emms-librefm-stream emms-librefm-scrobbler
emms-playlist-limit emms-volume emms-volume-mixerctl emms-volume-pulse
emms-volume-amixer emms-i18n emms-history emms-score emms-stream-info
emms-metaplaylist-mode emms-bookmarks emms-cue emms-mode-line-icon
emms-browser sort emms-playlist-sort emms-last-played emms-player-xine
emms-player-mpd tq emms-playing-time emms-lyrics emms-url emms-streams
emms-show-all emms-tag-editor emms-mark emms-mode-line emms-cache
emms-info-opusinfo emms-info-ogginfo emms-info-mp3info emms-info
later-do emms-playlist-mode emms-player-vlc emms-player-mpv
emms-player-mplayer emms-player-simple emms-source-playlist
emms-source-file emms-setup emms emms-compat rcd-sent-folder
gold-price maildir qp maildir-index noflet cl-indent dotassoc kv
rcd/business jabber jabber-notifications notifications
jabber-libnotify dbus jabber-awesome jabber-osd jabber-wmii
jabber-xmessage jabber-festival jabber-sawfish jabber-ratpoison
jabber-tmux jabber-screen jabber-socks5 jabber-ft-server
jabber-si-server jabber-ft-client jabber-ft-common jabber-si-client
jabber-si-common jabber-feature-neg jabber-truncate jabber-time
jabber-autoaway jabber-vcard-avatars jabber-chatstates jabber-events
jabber-vcard jabber-avatar jabber-activity jabber-watch
jabber-modeline jabber-ahc-presence jabber-ahc jabber-version
jabber-ourversion jabber-muc-nick-completion hippie-exp jabber-browse
jabber-search jabber-register jabber-roster jabber-presence jabber-muc
jabber-bookmarks jabber-private jabber-muc-nick-coloring hexrgb
jabber-widget jabber-disco jabber-chat jabber-history
jabber-chatbuffer jabber-alert jabber-iq jabber-core jabber-console
ewoc jabber-keymap jabber-sasl sasl sasl-anonymous sasl-login
sasl-plain fsm jabber-logon jabber-conn srv dns starttls tls gnutls
jabber-xml jabber-menu jabber-util rx org-id dired-x rcd/percentages
rcd-db pq time-stamp units festival persistent-scratch
google-translate google-translate-default-ui google-translate-core-ui
google-translate-core google-translate-tk google-translate-backend
helm-system-packages helm helm-source helm-multi-match helm-lib async
tramp-sh tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration files-x
tramp-compat shell ls-lisp mu4e desktop frameset mu4e-speedbar
speedbar ezimage dframe mu4e-main mu4e-view thingatpt gnus-art mm-uu
mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig mu4e-headers mu4e-compose
mu4e-context mu4e-draft mu4e-actions ido rfc2368 smtpmail sendmail
mu4e-mark mu4e-message flow-fill mu4e-proc mu4e-utils mu4e-lists
mu4e-vars hl-line mu4e-meta mh-e mh-compat mh-buffers mh-loaddefs
mutt-alias eshell esh-cmd esh-ext esh-opt esh-proc esh-io esh-arg
esh-module esh-groups esh-util guide-key s popwin dash hyperbole hinit
hibtypes hib-doc-id hsys-www klink hib-kbd hib-social hib-debbugs
hsys-org hactypes hui-mini hui hui-mouse hmouse-key hargs hui-menu
hyrolo-menu hyrolo bbdb bbdb-site timezone hmail hui-jmenu hmouse-sh
hmouse-drv hypb locate hui-window pulse hycontrol hsettings hui-em-but
hbut hact pcase hpath hhist hbdata htz cal-julian hbmap hmoccur
hui-select sgml-mode hvar set hversion hload-path vterm compile color
term disp-table ehelp vterm-module aio saveplace edmacro kmacro
finder-inf org-eldoc org-element avl-tree generator ol-eww ol-rmail
ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnir gnus-sum url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history mailcap shr url-cookie url-domsuf
url-util svg xml dom gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap
nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time iso8601 gnus-spec
gnus-int gnus-range message rmc puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived
epg epg-config mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus nnheader gnus-util rmail
rmail-loaddefs rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums text-property-search
mail-utils mm-util mail-prsvr wid-edit ol-docview doc-view jka-compr
image-mode exif dired dired-loaddefs ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m
cl-extra help-mode org ob ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro
org-footnote org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities
time-date noutline outline easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp
org-table org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
ob-tangle ol org-src org-keys ob-comint comint ansi-color ring ob-core
org-compat ob-eval org-macs format-spec org-install tex-site gh-common
marshal eieio-compat helm-easymenu kotl-autoloads advice
slime-autoloads cl info package easymenu browse-url url-handlers
url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs
password-cache json subr-x map url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp
byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib tooltip eldoc electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese
eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic
indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop case-table
epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo
x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 721768 108964)
 (symbols 48 48994 0)
 (strings 32 233425 35872)
 (string-bytes 1 7853983)
 (vectors 16 77205)
 (vector-slots 8 1585562 182384)
 (floats 8 729 639)
 (intervals 56 13625 181)
 (buffers 1000 86))