Subject: [bug#40468] [PATCH 3/3] gnu: Add shiru-lv2.

From: Leo Famulari <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2020 15:41:38 -0400

On Tue, Apr 07, 2020 at 08:09:31PM +0100, Alexandros Theodotou wrote:
> Plugins that use the DISTRHO plugin framework (
> https://github.com/DISTRHO/DPF) use the same build/install procedure,
> unless the author makes changes to the Makefiles (like in the case of
> the zam-plugins package). Dragonfly reverb and shiru plugins both use
> DPF as-is, so the build/install procedures are exactly the same - built
> plugins will be produced inside "bin" as binaries, lv2 plugins and vst
> plugins.
> 
> There are more DPF-based plugins I plan to package that leave the the
> DPF Makefiles as-is so I thought inheriting from dragonfly-reverb would
> be a nice way to do it.

Okay, feel free to write the packages in whatever way works for you.

> > Does it work to inherit the custom install phase from dragonfly-
> > reverb?
> > It seems like the install-file procedures would not apply here.

However, I tried building it from the patch and the install phase does
fail there.