Subject: bug#40410: closed (Re: bug#40410: gnome-todo build failure)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2022 14:03:01 +0000

Your bug report

#40410: gnome-todo build failure

which was filed against the guix package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
40410: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=40410
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#40410: gnome-todo build failure
From: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
To: Danny Milosavljevic <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2022 10:02:19 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi,

Danny Milosavljevic <[email-masked]> writes:

> $ LC_ALL=C guix describe
> Generation 70   Apr 02 2020 13:27:19    (current)
>   guix 451c38b
>     repository URL: https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git
>     branch: master
>     commit: 451c38b7d6017434a2a06646f1da6ef1e6ca4614

Our gnome-todo (version 41) builds fine on current master.

Closing.

Thanks for the report!

Maxim

Subject: gnome-todo build failure
From: Danny Milosavljevic <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2020 18:24:56 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

$ LC_ALL=C guix describe
Generation 70   Apr 02 2020 13:27:19    (current)
  guix 451c38b
    repository URL: https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git
    branch: master
    commit: 451c38b7d6017434a2a06646f1da6ef1e6ca4614

FAILED: plugins/eds/34c19dd@@eds@sta/gtd-provider-goa.c.o 
gcc -Iplugins/eds/34c19dd@@eds@sta -Iplugins/eds -I../gnome-todo-3.28.1/plugins/eds -I. -I../gnome-todo-3.28.1/ -Isrc -I../gnome-todo-3.28.1/src -I../gnome-tod
o-3.28.1/src/engine -I../gnome-todo-3.28.1/src/interfaces -I../gnome-todo-3.28.1/src/notification -I/gnu/store/fj98di5jq2vax0cq17nz3ajrdcgd1akd-evolution-data-
server-3.32.4/include/evolution-data-server -I/gnu/store/ain96mrdwqd4s9shdd3s7m4syp5icdx5-libffi-3.2.1/lib/libffi-3.2.1/include -I/gnu/store/xymkwf57x988q8cny2
is1dgzrbr9xdfi-util-linux-2.34/include/libmount -I/gnu/store/xymkwf57x988q8cny2is1dgzrbr9xdfi-util-linux-2.34/include/blkid -I/gnu/store/cpv88zzh37l7gnsinbwxiz
6mnv63s07x-libxml2-2.9.9/include/libxml2 -I/gnu/store/wqkmjy5791aqcpl9r15psfhhrk2m9r9z-libsoup-2.70.0/include/libsoup-2.4 -I/gnu/store/b8pr2k0i2zd07zmb7kpffmci
mqi337if-glib-2.60.6/include/glib-2.0 -I/gnu/store/b8pr2k0i2zd07zmb7kpffmcimqi337if-glib-2.60.6/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/gnu/store/944k4k3x9rp0jp9iw3r8qqi0pqknk
apy-nss-3.50/include/nss -I/gnu/store/k6zlsmgnnars7fh4ii98c37l0l9x9qsj-libsecret-0.20.2/include/libsecret-1 -I/gnu/store/v7vwydlnqkr83s6cr7xwnpaw2m5nd98l-nspr-
4.25/include/nspr -I/gnu/store/xymkwf57x988q8cny2is1dgzrbr9xdfi-util-linux-2.34/include/uuid -I/gnu/store/6gdqydkfazk5mq843nwsjqnnqnlh3fy8-pango-1.42.4/include
/pango-1.0 -I/gnu/store/xa55akvxmqaxi2xdjnwkhxmy1j7pvyb6-gdk-pixbuf+svg-2.40.0/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 -I/gnu/store/vc5zjd9k36zin4cks6mjdbqaqnizqas1-atk-2.34.1/
include/atk-1.0 -I/gnu/store/yf0mf7hzj11xv6dqckabxn4bm6cavv76-at-spi2-atk-2.34.1/include/at-spi2-atk/2.0 -I/gnu/store/b8pr2k0i2zd07zmb7kpffmcimqi337if-glib-2.6
0.6/include/gio-unix-2.0 -I/gnu/store/dh4v2s4yp97i6bb3bnjk9syh1s411lcr-gtk+-3.24.14/include/gtk-3.0 -I/gnu/store/0xvyi24kmng34zqzjdzgx0dqwv02vdcr-harfbuzz-2.5.
3/include/harfbuzz -I/gnu/store/n367si248svwbhhmfwsmv74zl98sa0qk-freetype-2.10.1/include/freetype2 -I/gnu/store/jp9k99cw73bxzwzw9bp2zgpxn1r6absf-fribidi-1.0.5/
include/fribidi -I/gnu/store/7pswjcfaq8gx6887gxc1sg4hmyjjpwsl-cairo-1.16.0/include/cairo -I/gnu/store/mq2q3cvhd6q3jqdpc6ziz9xh9r2zvf13-libdrm-2.4.100/include/l
ibdrm -I/gnu/store/3snpwk7jl8i125bhiilvk9scqc4mnsx7-libpng-1.6.37/include/libpng16 -I/gnu/store/srdzflw25j9762j7gh0zr9k35kgws02c-at-spi2-core-2.34.0/include/at
-spi-2.0 -I/gnu/store/4nnrb6rpv7n0h0i8gvmwch3gy2n0qvwl-pixman-0.38.4/include/pixman-1 -I/gnu/store/i09vikhv2mv4kn3yz5vs07c70h0ankfj-dbus-1.12.16/include/dbus-1
.0 -I/gnu/store/i09vikhv2mv4kn3yz5vs07c70h0ankfj-dbus-1.12.16/lib/dbus-1.0/include -I/gnu/store/02yd6ayivzkxq4xqsfpgyhnidwdp63gb-gnome-online-accounts-3.32.1-l
ib/include/goa-1.0 -I/gnu/store/02yd6ayivzkxq4xqsfpgyhnidwdp63gb-gnome-online-accounts-3.32.1-lib/lib/goa-1.0/include -I/gnu/store/m9ala4x0rk3zymlgnx7cl6bkmhq2
p8qq-gobject-introspection-1.60.2/include/gobject-introspection-1.0 -I/gnu/store/paqb46ks2cd9gk2s0y1fj4z5di0ji37y-libpeas-1.24.1/include/libpeas-1.0 -fdiagnost
ics-color=always -pipe -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -Wall -Winvalid-pch -O2 -g -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -fno-strict-aliasing -Wcast-align -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wform
at=2 -Winit-self -Winline -Wmissing-declarations -Wmissing-format-attribute -Wmissing-include-dirs -Wmissing-noreturn -Wmissing-prototypes -Wnested-externs -Wn
o-error=unused-parameter -Wno-error=missing-field-initializers -Wno-missing-field-initializers -Wno-unused-parameter -Wold-style-definition -Wpacked -Wredundan
t-decls -Wshadow -Wstrict-prototypes -Wswitch-enum -Wundef -Wunused-but-set-variable -Wwrite-strings -fPIC -pthread -MD -MQ 'plugins/eds/34c19dd@@eds@sta/gtd-p
rovider-goa.c.o' -MF 'plugins/eds/34c19dd@@eds@sta/gtd-provider-goa.c.o.d' -o 'plugins/eds/34c19dd@@eds@sta/gtd-provider-goa.c.o' -c ../gnome-todo-3.28.1/plugi
ns/eds/gtd-provider-goa.c
In file included from /gnu/store/b8pr2k0i2zd07zmb7kpffmcimqi337if-glib-2.60.6/lib/glib-2.0/include/glibconfig.h:9:0,
                 from /gnu/store/b8pr2k0i2zd07zmb7kpffmcimqi337if-glib-2.60.6/include/glib-2.0/glib/gtypes.h:32,
                 from /gnu/store/b8pr2k0i2zd07zmb7kpffmcimqi337if-glib-2.60.6/include/glib-2.0/glib/galloca.h:32,
                 from /gnu/store/b8pr2k0i2zd07zmb7kpffmcimqi337if-glib-2.60.6/include/glib-2.0/glib.h:30,
                 from /gnu/store/fj98di5jq2vax0cq17nz3ajrdcgd1akd-evolution-data-server-3.32.4/include/evolution-data-server/libedataserver/e-cancellable-locks
.h:31,
                 from /gnu/store/fj98di5jq2vax0cq17nz3ajrdcgd1akd-evolution-data-server-3.32.4/include/evolution-data-server/libedataserver/libedataserver.h:23
,
                 from /gnu/store/fj98di5jq2vax0cq17nz3ajrdcgd1akd-evolution-data-server-3.32.4/include/evolution-data-server/libecal/libecal.h:23,
                 from ../gnome-todo-3.28.1/plugins/eds/gtd-eds-autoptr.h:23,
                 from ../gnome-todo-3.28.1/plugins/eds/gtd-provider-goa.c:21:
/gnu/store/b8pr2k0i2zd07zmb7kpffmcimqi337if-glib-2.60.6/include/glib-2.0/glib/gmacros.h:509:49: error: redefinition of ‘glib_autoptr_clear_ESource’
 #define _GLIB_AUTOPTR_CLEAR_FUNC_NAME(TypeName) glib_autoptr_clear_##TypeName
                                                 ^
/gnu/store/b8pr2k0i2zd07zmb7kpffmcimqi337if-glib-2.60.6/include/glib-2.0/glib/gmacros.h:522:36: note: in expansion of macro ‘_GLIB_AUTOPTR_CLEAR_FUNC_NAME’
   static G_GNUC_UNUSED inline void _GLIB_AUTOPTR_CLEAR_FUNC_NAME(TypeName) (TypeName *_ptr)                     \
/gnu/store/b8pr2k0i2zd07zmb7kpffmcimqi337if-glib-2.60.6/include/glib-2.0/glib/gmacros.h:537:3: note: in expansion of macro ‘_GLIB_DEFINE_AUTOPTR_CLEANUP_FUNCS’
   _GLIB_DEFINE_AUTOPTR_CLEANUP_FUNCS(TypeName, TypeName, func)
   ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
../gnome-todo-3.28.1/plugins/eds/gtd-eds-autoptr.h:28:1: note: in expansion of macro ‘G_DEFINE_AUTOPTR_CLEANUP_FUNC’
 G_DEFINE_AUTOPTR_CLEANUP_FUNC (ESource, g_object_unref);
 ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/gnu/store/b8pr2k0i2zd07zmb7kpffmcimqi337if-glib-2.60.6/include/glib-2.0/glib/gmacros.h:509:49: note: previous definition of ‘glib_autoptr_clear_ESource’ was here
 #define _GLIB_AUTOPTR_CLEAR_FUNC_NAME(TypeName) glib_autoptr_clear_##TypeName
                                                 ^
/gnu/store/b8pr2k0i2zd07zmb7kpffmcimqi337if-glib-2.60.6/include/glib-2.0/glib/gmacros.h:522:36: note: in expansion of macro ‘_GLIB_AUTOPTR_CLEAR_FUNC_NAME’
   static G_GNUC_UNUSED inline void _GLIB_AUTOPTR_CLEAR_FUNC_NAME(TypeName) (TypeName *_ptr)                     \
                                    ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/gnu/store/b8pr2k0i2zd07zmb7kpffmcimqi337if-glib-2.60.6/include/glib-2.0/glib/gmacros.h:537:3: note: in expansion of macro ‘_GLIB_DEFINE_AUTOPTR_CLEANUP_FUNCS’
   _GLIB_DEFINE_AUTOPTR_CLEANUP_FUNCS(TypeName, TypeName, func)
   ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/gnu/store/fj98di5jq2vax0cq17nz3ajrdcgd1akd-evolution-data-server-3.32.4/include/evolution-data-server/libedataserver/e-dataserver-autocleanups.h:48:1: note: in expansion of macro ‘G_DEFINE_AUTOPTR_CLEANUP_FUNC’
 G_DEFINE_AUTOPTR_CLEANUP_FUNC(ESource, g_object_unref)
 ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/gnu/store/b8pr2k0i2zd07zmb7kpffmcimqi337if-glib-2.60.6/include/glib-2.0/glib/gmacros.h:508:43: error: redefinition of ‘glib_autoptr_cleanup_ESource’
 #define _GLIB_AUTOPTR_FUNC_NAME(TypeName) glib_autoptr_cleanup_##TypeName
                                           ^
/gnu/store/b8pr2k0i2zd07zmb7kpffmcimqi337if-glib-2.60.6/include/glib-2.0/glib/gmacros.h:524:36: note: in expansion of macro ‘_GLIB_AUTOPTR_FUNC_NAME’
   static G_GNUC_UNUSED inline void _GLIB_AUTOPTR_FUNC_NAME(TypeName) (TypeName **_ptr)                          \
                                    ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/gnu/store/b8pr2k0i2zd07zmb7kpffmcimqi337if-glib-2.60.6/include/glib-2.0/glib/gmacros.h:537:3: note: in expansion of macro ‘_GLIB_DEFINE_AUTOPTR_CLEANUP_FUNCS’
   _GLIB_DEFINE_AUTOPTR_CLEANUP_FUNCS(TypeName, TypeName, func)
   ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
../gnome-todo-3.28.1/plugins/eds/gtd-eds-autoptr.h:28:1: note: in expansion of macro ‘G_DEFINE_AUTOPTR_CLEANUP_FUNC’
 G_DEFINE_AUTOPTR_CLEANUP_FUNC (ESource, g_object_unref);
 ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/gnu/store/b8pr2k0i2zd07zmb7kpffmcimqi337if-glib-2.60.6/include/glib-2.0/glib/gmacros.h:508:43: note: previous definition of ‘glib_autoptr_cleanup_ESource’ was here
 #define _GLIB_AUTOPTR_FUNC_NAME(TypeName) glib_autoptr_cleanup_##TypeName
                                           ^
/gnu/store/b8pr2k0i2zd07zmb7kpffmcimqi337if-glib-2.60.6/include/glib-2.0/glib/gmacros.h:524:36: note: in expansion of macro ‘_GLIB_AUTOPTR_FUNC_NAME’
   static G_GNUC_UNUSED inline void _GLIB_AUTOPTR_FUNC_NAME(TypeName) (TypeName **_ptr)                          \
                                    ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/gnu/store/b8pr2k0i2zd07zmb7kpffmcimqi337if-glib-2.60.6/include/glib-2.0/glib/gmacros.h:537:3: note: in expansion of macro ‘_GLIB_DEFINE_AUTOPTR_CLEANUP_FUNCS’
   _GLIB_DEFINE_AUTOPTR_CLEANUP_FUNCS(TypeName, TypeName, func)