Subject: 27.0.90; void variable n-reb

From: Serghei Iakovlev <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 Apr 2020 16:04:20 +0000

Hello,

This is reproducible using 'emacs -Q':

- Open Emacs
- M-x re-builder RED
- Take a look at *Messages* buffer:

  Error running timer ‘jit-lock--debug-fontify’: (void-variable n-reb)

In GNU Emacs 27.0.90 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.5,
cairo version 1.16.0)
 of 2020-04-01 built on tower
Repository revision: ac3da1dd9626bc475e78b18c0b438435790e8926
Repository branch: emacs-27
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12004000
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux 10 (buster)

Recent messages:
Mark set
Auto-saving...done
200 matches (limit reached)
Entering debugger...
Error running timer ‘jit-lock--debug-fontify’: (void-variable n-reb)
Auto-saving...
Entering debugger...
funcall-interactively: End of buffer
Quit [2 times]
Error running timer ‘jit-lock--debug-fontify’: (void-variable n-reb)
Quit
Configured using:
 'configure --with-x --with-sound --with-xpm --with-jpeg --with-tiff
 --with-gif --with-png --with-rsvg --with-dbus --with-x-toolkit=gtk3
 --without-xaw3d --with-xwidgets --with-libotf --with-m17n-flt
 --with-cairo --with-mailutils --with-kerberos --with-kerberos5
 --with-hesiod --with-wide-int --with-gpm --with-xim --with-modules
 --with-file-notification=inotify --with-file-notification=gfile
 --enable-autodepend '--program-transform-name=s/^ctags$/ctags.emacs/'
 'CFLAGS=-O3 -pipe -march=native''

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG CAIRO SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS GLIB NOTIFY
GFILENOTIFY ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE HARFBUZZ M17N_FLT
LIBOTF ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 XDBE XIM MODULES THREADS
XWIDGETS LIBSYSTEMD JSON PDUMPER LCMS2 GMP

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8

Major mode: Debugger

Minor modes in effect:
  global-magit-file-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  counsel-projectile-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  counsel-mode: t
  ivy-mode: t
  company-statistics-mode: t
  eros-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  diff-hl-flydiff-mode: t
  global-diff-hl-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  jit-lock-debug-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  global-visual-line-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
~/.emacs.d/site-lisp/completion hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/completion
/home/klay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-R hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/klay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-eval hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/klay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-J hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/klay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-octave hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/klay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-perl hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/klay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-matlab hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/klay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ol-w3m hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/klay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-python hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/klay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-C hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/klay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob
/home/klay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-clock hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/klay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-mobile hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/klay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-feed hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/klay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-timer hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/klay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-element hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-element
/home/klay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-tempo hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/klay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-list hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-list
/home/klay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-habit hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/klay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-entities hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/klay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-processing hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/klay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ol hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ol
/home/klay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-shell hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/klay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-io hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/klay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-gnuplot hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/klay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-footnote hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/klay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-macro hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/klay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-makefile hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/klay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-hledger hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/klay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ol-eww hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/klay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ol-bibtex hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/klay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-ruby hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/klay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-table hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-table
/home/klay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-attach-git hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/klay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-ctags hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/klay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-comint hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/klay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ol-irc hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/klay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-lob hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/klay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ox-icalendar hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/klay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-id hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-id
/home/klay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-screen hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/klay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-core hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/klay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-inlinetask hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/klay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-lisp hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/klay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-num hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-num
/home/klay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-attach hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/klay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-crypt hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/klay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-eshell hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/klay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-protocol hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/klay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-faces hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/klay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ox-beamer hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/klay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-plot hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/klay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-compat hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/klay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ol-gnus hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/klay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-forth hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/klay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-mouse hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/klay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-clojure hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/klay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-awk hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/klay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-keys hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/klay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ol-info hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/klay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-js hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/klay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-ocaml hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/klay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-colview hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/klay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-tangle hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/klay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ol-docview hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/klay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-groovy hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/klay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-ledger hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/klay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-sql hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/klay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-abc hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/klay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-sass hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/klay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-loaddefs hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/klay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ox-publish hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/klay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-plantuml hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/klay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ol-rmail hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/klay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-emacs-lisp hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/klay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-sed hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/klay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-exp hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/klay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-install hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-install
/home/klay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ol-mhe hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/klay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-capture hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/klay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-src hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-src
/home/klay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-asymptote hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/klay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ox-html hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/klay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-fortran hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/klay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-dot hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/klay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-sqlite hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/klay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ox hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ox
/home/klay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-ditaa hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/klay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-agenda hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/klay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-css hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/klay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ox-md hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/klay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-vala hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/klay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-maxima hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/klay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-table hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/klay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-coq hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/klay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-calc hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/klay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-datetree hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/klay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ol-bbdb hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/klay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-pcomplete hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/klay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ol-eshell hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/klay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-shen hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/klay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-org hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/klay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-archive hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/klay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-ref hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/klay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-scheme hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/klay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ox-texinfo hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/klay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-picolisp hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/klay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-ebnf hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/klay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-macs hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/klay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-goto hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/klay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-duration hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/klay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ox-man hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/klay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-lilypond hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/klay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-stan hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/klay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-lint hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/klay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-indent hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/klay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-java hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/klay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-version hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org-version
/home/klay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ox-latex hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/klay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-lua hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/klay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-haskell hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/klay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-latex hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/klay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ox-org hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/klay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-mscgen hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/klay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ox-ascii hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/klay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ox-odt hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/klay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.90/lisp/org/org

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail mule-util ielm cl-print
php-mode mode-local cc-langs php-face php php-project flymake-proc
flymake json-mode json-reformat json-snatcher js magit-extras
magit-bookmark magit-submodule magit-obsolete magit-blame magit-stash
magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone
magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree
magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs
magit-status magit magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log
which-func magit-diff smerge-mode magit-core magit-autorevert autorevert
filenotify magit-margin magit-transient magit-process magit-mode
git-commit magit-git magit-section magit-utils crm log-edit message
rfc822 mml mml-sec gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader pcvs-util add-log
with-editor async-bytecomp async novice disp-table eieio-opt speedbar
sb-image ezimage dframe help-fns radix-tree bug-reference re-builder
ivy-yasnippet two-column iso-transl buttercup warnings ert debug
backtrace buttercup-compat smex ido ffap cmake-ide s levenshtein
find-file ivy-rtags flycheck-rtags company-rtags rtags repeat tramp
tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration files-x tramp-compat shell
pcomplete parse-time iso8601 time-date ls-lisp asm-mode cc-mode cc-fonts
cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars vc-git
cap-words superword subword yasnippet zephir-mode pkg-info url-http url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history mailcap
url-auth mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums
mail-prsvr url-cookie url-domsuf url-util url-gw nsm rmc puny lisp-mnt
epl imenu zephir-face ggtags c-eldoc cl cc-defs recentf tree-widget
counsel-projectile projectile grep ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs
counsel xdg dired dired-loaddefs compile comint swiper ivy delsel colir
ivy-overlay company-statistics company-oddmuse company-keywords
company-etags company-gtags company-cmake company-xcode company-clang
company-semantic company-eclim company-template company-bbdb
company-elisp company-files company-yasnippet company-dabbrev-code
company-dabbrev company-capf eros display-fill-column-indicator noutline
outline paren winner diff-hl-flydiff diff diff-hl vc-dir ewoc vc
vc-dispatcher diff-mode chats erc-log erc-hl-nicks color erc-button
erc-fill erc-stamp erc-goodies erc erc-backend erc-compat thingatpt
erc-loaddefs grammars langs-zephir langs-php flycheck ansi-color
find-func dash langs-org langs-lua langs-lisp show-point-mode langs-cc
company pcase langs-md langs-conf langs-human build-tools spelling
ispell syntax-check editor whitespace saveplace rainbow-delimiters
elec-pair expansion jump etags fileloop generator xref project ring
bookmark text-property-search pp projects security server pinentry
epa-file epa derived epg epg-config completion vcs transient format-spec
hooks docs bookmarks windows defaults utils backup savehist shells
exec-path-from-shell modeline diminish devtools im edmacro kmacro
which-key advice appearance avoid leuven-theme cus-edit cus-start
cus-load wid-edit cl-extra help-mode packaging use-package
use-package-ensure use-package-delight use-package-diminish
use-package-bind-key bind-key easy-mmode use-package-core prelude
directories info slime-autoloads rx package easymenu browse-url
url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs
eieio-loaddefs password-cache json subr-x map url-vars seq byte-opt gv
bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib early-init tooltip eldoc
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win
x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote threads dbusbind gfilenotify lcms2 dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting xwidget-internal cairo
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1180810 176274)
 (symbols 48 35741 2)
 (strings 32 402669 16327)
 (string-bytes 1 26857633)
 (vectors 16 67374)
 (vector-slots 8 1527015 100028)
 (floats 8 404 720)
 (intervals 56 77357 2077)
 (buffers 1000 48))

-- 
Serghei