Subject: Re: [bug#40402] [PATCH 0/3] Deprecate emacs-modus-themes

From: Nicolas Goaziou <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 04 Apr 2020 11:55:53 +0200

Hello,

Dimakis Dimakakos <[email-masked]> writes:

> This is series of patches to add emacs-modus-vivendi-theme and
> emacs-modus-operandi-theme as separate variables, grabbed from elpa,
> and deprecate emacs-modus-theme so that it links to
> emacs-modus-operandi-theme.
>
> Hope this is acceptable!  Thanks.

Great!

I fixed the indentation (you may want to use Emacs or
"etc/indent-code.el" script in repository) added two spaces between
sentences in the description, as required by Texinfo, and applied the
three patches, with the references:

   51d4587a6998af30598de153fd7ed5ca1baae6d0
   56ec01132e4dae2abf575195bf605f080c96fb21
   cdbbb94c69e954cc179949b6bb49fedd3d2c3468

Thank you!

Regards,

-- 
Nicolas Goaziou