Subject: 28.0.50; M-x landmark not exists, while described in manual

From: Jean Louis <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Apr 2020 16:06:10 +0300

In the section Amusements, manual describes:

> ‘M-x landmark’ runs a relatively non-participatory game in which a
> robot attempts to maneuver towards a tree at the center of the window
> based on unique olfactory cues from each of the four directions.

Yet M-x landmark does not work

In GNU Emacs 28.0.50 (build 5, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, cairo version 1.14.8, Xaw3d scroll bars)
 of 2020-03-28 built on protected.rcdrun.com
Repository revision: dceba13ce57ed0cb726e89566197f77359a38d91
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11907000
System Description: Hyperbola GNU/Linux-libre

Recent messages:
Wrote /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/games/snake-scores
Use +,-,0 for further adjustment [3 times]
scroll-down-command: Beginning of buffer
Saving file /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/games/snake-scores...
Wrote /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/games/snake-scores
next-line: End of buffer
previous-line: Beginning of buffer [17 times]
funcall-interactively: Buffer is read-only: #<buffer *Snake*>
Quit [3 times]
Mark set [3 times]

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/package/text/emacs-2020-03-28 --with-modules
 --without-gpm --with-x-toolkit=lucid
 PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/home/data1/protected/GNUstep/Library/Libraries/pkgconfig:/usr/lib/pkgconfig'

Configured features:
XAW3D XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG CAIRO SOUND DBUS GSETTINGS GLIB NOTIFY
INOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE HARFBUZZ M17N_FLT LIBOTF ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS LUCID X11 XDBE XIM MODULES THREADS JSON PDUMPER
LCMS2 GMP

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: de_DE.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: de_DE.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Info

Minor modes in effect:
  text-scale-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow hashcash mail-extr emacsbug message rmc puny dired
dired-loaddefs format-spec rfc822 mml mml-sec password-cache epa derived
epg epg-config gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs text-property-search seq
byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail rfc2047
rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils view sort snake
time-date subr-x disp-table pong gamegrid two-column kmacro iso-transl
morse find-func calc-alg calc-ext calc-menu calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs
proced thingatpt help-fns radix-tree help-mode cl-loaddefs cl-lib mpuz
misearch multi-isearch mule-util jka-compr info easymenu face-remap
blackbox tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar
dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment
text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar
rfn-eshadow isearch timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray
cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind
inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
cairo x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 124433 8612)
 (symbols 48 10137 1)
 (strings 32 32706 1673)
 (string-bytes 1 836562)
 (vectors 16 12958)
 (vector-slots 8 166372 10272)
 (floats 8 120 155)
 (intervals 56 5414 506)
 (buffers 1000 27))

-- 
Thanks,
Jean Louis