Subject: [bug#40383] [PATCH 0/5] Make some inputs native.

From: Mathieu Othacehe <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Apr 2020 11:16:34 +0200

Hello Vincent,

> I hope I did not miss any review comment.
>
> I dropped the cgit patch, reworded the commit
> messages, added perl to the native-inputs of
> darktable, guix linted all (graphviz still has some
> lint problems, looks like they moved to gitlab, I'll
> let that for another day)

Thanks for the updated serie. Some of these patches trigger a lot of
rebuilds. If you read this page[1], point 8, you will see that there's a
limit of 300 dependencies for pushing to master.

Graphviz has 1370 dependencies, which makes it a candidate for
core-updates branch that has been frozen recently. Maybe we can start a
'core-updates-next' branch. Marius, WDYT?

Mailutils has 125 dependencies, which is under the 300 limit so I'll
push it on master.

The other patches are fine :)

Thanks,

Mathieu

[1]: https://guix.gnu.org/manual/en/html_node/Submitting-Patches.html,