Subject: Re: [bug#40373] [PATCH] guix: new command "guix run-script"

From: zimoun <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 May 2020 11:44:53 +0200

Hi Konrad,

On Thu, 14 May 2020 at 11:30, Konrad Hinsen <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Since this proposition does not seem to be going anywhere, I have
> submitted an alternative patch as bug#41253 which simply adds script
> execution to "guix repl", with no changes to the existing behavior, nor
> any new command. For my tutorial, I will use shell scripts that hide the
> guix command line from view, so that I do not have to explain it.

Cool!

> This bug can thus be closed, and I'd have done it already if I knew
> how. I couldn't find any instructions.

Two ways:
 - answer to [email-masked]; as it is done here.
 - send to [email-masked] with the body:
       close 30373
       thanks

https://debbugs.gnu.org/server-control.html

Cheers,
simon